Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the recruitment of 72 Assistant Agriculture Officer with B.Sc holders
|Company name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Posts||Assistant Agriculture Officer|
|Total Vacancy||72 Posts|
|Application Last date||22/12/2014|
Details of Post :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online application for the posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer. The Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application process for the above mention post are mention below. Last date for apply online: 22/12/2014
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||
||72||Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-|
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection process will be based on Career Marks and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the OPSC website http://opsconline.gov.in from 22/11/2014 to 22/12/2014
- After fill up online application candidates are required to take hard copy of online application and send it along with essential documents to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr.P.K.Parija Road, Ckuttack-753001 with in 02/01/2015.
- Candidates have to mention on the envelope “Application for the post of ASSISTANT AGRICULTURE OFFICER” (FOR SC AND ST CANDIDATES ONLY.)
Important dates to remember :
1) Online application will be start from: 22/11/2014
2) Last date for online application: 22/12/2014
3) Last date for submit hard copy of online application: 02/01/2015
4) OPSC Recruitment 2014