Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE/69/2015/ 4134/OSSC. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Job on or before 09/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Vacancy Name : Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 370 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Odisha
Detail of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online Applications are invited by using website www.ossc.gov.in’ for the Combined Police Service Examination-2015 for selection of candidates for recruitment to 327 posts of Sub-Inspector of Police(Post Code SIP-02), 24 posts of Sergeant of Police(Post Code-SP-04) and 19 posts of Station Officer (Fire Service)(Post Code-SOFS-45) under Home Department, Odisha. The posts will be initially on contractual basis as per Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 in the Pay Band-2 i.e. Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-. without any age relaxation to contractual employees in the Category I & Category-ll as per the said contractual Rules.
- The candidates applying for the post must go through the advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteriasconditions prescribed for the post/examination as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for different stages of recruitment such as Preliminary Examination, Physical Test, Main Examination & Viva-voce Test shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the on-line application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- The candidates qualifying in the Physical Measurement & Physical Test shall have to submit the DAF i.e. the OSSC copy duly signed the declaration by the applicant, Treasury Challan (Other than SC & ST candidates) and other documents & certificates as per clause-7 of this advertisement within 15 days of the declaration of the result for verification and calculation of weightage marks for NCC certificate holders, achievement in sports & Degree or Diploma in Fire Engineering (for the post of Station Officer, Fire Service only).
- The candidates may exercise their option for the post of S.I. of Police, Sergeant of Police & Station Officer Fire Service in order of preference for selection. The candidates having graduation in Science or Engineering may opt for the post of Station officer Fire Service. The Women candidates are eligible for the post of S.I. of Police Only.
Selection Procedure for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) – Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Sub Inspector of Police & More Vacancies Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) :
- The aspirants are required to fill in the on-line application form prescribed for the post in the web-site of the commission. The applicants other than the category of S.C. & S.T. are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/- either through online or offline mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode in the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examiantion Fees 0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examiantion Fees” as detailed in the clause-6 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill in the online application for the post.
- The last date for online submission of Application in response to this advertisement is 11.59 P.M. of dt. 09.10.2015. The system will be disabled from 11.59 P.M. of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more at the candidate’s end. The candidates are required to visit the website of the Commission, ‘www.ossc.gov.in’ at regular interval for detailed information about the programme of the examination/physical test/viva-voce test, notice regarding rejection of the application. Other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices relating to this recruitment to be published in the leading Odia local daily newspapers for information.
- Name of the Post :
- Sub Inspector of Police 327
- Sergeant of Police 24
- Station Officer 19
- Age. A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 25 years as on 01.01.2015. Further the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & Women candidates and by the total period of service rendered in Defence Service Personnels in case of Ex-Servicemen. However, a candidate can avail only one type of relaxation in age as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any age relaxation of upper age limit must not be born earlier than 2nd January 1990 and not later than 1 January 1994. The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to be discharged from the forces as on the date of submission of online application form are not eligible to apply for the post. The in-service contractual employees who are within prescribed age limit may also apply for the post Date of Birth recorded in the High School Certificate such as Board of Secondary Education of Odisha. Cuttack/ Central Board of Secondary Education. New Delhi/ Indian Council of Secondary Education, New Delhi or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council will only be acceptable to the Commission.
- Educational Qualification The candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Provided that for the post of Station Officer, Fire Service a candidate must be a Science or Engineering graduate from a recognised University or Institution.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.IIE/69/2015/ 4134/OSSC.