Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites online application for the recruitment of Excise Constable for HSC/ Class-VII holders
|Company name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancy||256 Posts|
|Application Last date||31-10-2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Excise Constable||Candidates should possess HSC/ equivalent examination from any Board/ Council/ University, must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department||256||NA|
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for Physical standard measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Educational Achievement, Written Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online by using credit/ debit / Net Banking or through offline by through any Government Treasuries by using Treasury Challan to Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination -0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″ from 19-09-2014 to 27-10-2014.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from 19-09-2014 to 31-10-2014 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Register Now”.
- Candidates have to login themselves by providing email id and password.
- An registration number and password will be sent to the mail id.
- Download and print the acknowledgement of Registration for future reference.
- Revisit the website Login yourself and a page will appear with two links “Pay Manually” or “Pay Online” for payment of fee.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online or offline.
- Candidates have to wait for 4 days for depositing of fee for completing next stage.
- Thereafter, submit the Application Form by clicking on the link Apply Now.”
- Now fill the details and click on the save & move to next step.
- Check the details before clicking on the submit button.
- Click on the “Submit” button after the application is found filled in correctly and completely.
- Now take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31-10-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|