Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Co-ordinator through recruitment notification – Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – No. 84/DM/HC/VII/RSK/2015/001. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Co-ordinator on or before 04/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Co-ordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-16,860/-pm
Job Location : Uttar Dinajpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal,West Bengal.
Detail Of Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal Co-ordinator Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates to fill up the following posts under RSBY Cell, Uttar Dinajpur District.
The details of posts are as follows:
- Name of the post : District Co-ordinator-Hospital.
- No. of Vacancy : 01(one).
- Location of Vacancy : District Head Quarter.
- Age Limit : Not more than 40 years as on 01.01.2015.The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidate belongs to S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. as per GσVerrimerit Order.
- Essential Qualification : Post Graduate with Diploma in Hospital Management/PGDHM.
- Desirable Qualification : Diploma (or Certificate Course) in Computer Application.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 16,860/– P.M.
Period of Engagement :
- The initial engagement for a person for the above post would be for a period 1(one) year. Thereafter, the engagement may be renewed as per the satisfactory performance of the incumbent Concerned.
- The appointment to the above post would be on full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during that period.
- Contact for engagement may be terminated by giving one month notice from either side (employer or employe
Selection Procedure For Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal – Co-ordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Co-ordinator Vacancy in Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal:
Candidates shall apply to the prescribed format, along with the following self attested documents:
- Certificate of Post Graduate with Diploma in Hospital Management & Mark Sheet.
- Proof of age in the form of Admit of Madhyamik or Birth Certificate.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- The application as per format along with self attested required documents should be submitted by hand at RSBY Cell, Office of the District Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur, Karnajora, PIN-733.130.or by post addressing to the District Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur, RSBY Cell, Office of the District Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur, Karnajora, PIN -733130.
- The application must reach to this office by 11/09/2015 up to 4.00 P.M.
- Date, time and place of interview/Test will be communicated through e-mail/SMS.
- For more information, candidates may contact with RSBY Cell, Office of the D\strict Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/09/2015
Reference: Office of the District Magistrate Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – No. 84/ DM/ HC/VII/RSK/2015/001