Company Name: ONGC
Position: Recruitment of Regular
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: Six months
Details of Post :
Recruitment of Regular posts for MBA Basin, Kolkata
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) is a Maharatna and a fortune-Global 500 Company. It ranks among the top 5 Energy Companies in Asia and 21st among leading global energy majors as per Platts Top Global Energy Company ranking 2012. ONGC is the only Indian Energy Giant in ‘Fortune’s most Admired List 2012’ under ‘Mining, Crude Oil Production’ category. It has been recently recognized as the ‘Most Attractive Employer’ as per Ma Foi Randstad Award 2011.
ONGC – MBA Basin, Kolkata invites applications from young and energetic Indian Citizens having valid registration with any Employment Exchange in West Bengal for selection to the following posts for Mahanadi Bengal Andaman (MBA) Basin.
A. DETAILS OF NUMBER OF POSTS, RESERVATIONS AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICAIONS:
- A-1 Level (Pay Scale Rs.11,000 – Rs.24,000) (Sl.No.01)
- W-1 Level (Pay Scale Rs.10,000 – Rs.18,000) (Sl.No.2)
Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – Graduate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. and Shorthand at 80 w.p.m. Certificate/ Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. Test applies.
Health Care Attendant Grade-I. – Matric with Certificate of First Aid from statutory body/Institute like St.John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc. Six months experience as Technician in ECG /CSSD / Plaster/Anaesthesia desirable.
How to apply: –
- Application format is attached herewith at Annexure-1.
- Applicants are requested to fill up the same, affixing their recent passport size photograph duly attested.
- Copy of valid Employment Exchange Registration Card issued by Employment Exchange, Govt. of West Bengal.
- All academic and technical qualifications certificate and mark sheets and Experience certificates along with Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Board of Secondary Education should be submitted with the applications duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Application complete in all respect may be sent by post to In charge, R&P, ONGC, Room No.102, Annex Building, 1st floor, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata 700 071 so that the same is reached to this office latest by 11.11.2013 (Monday) positively. The envelope should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________________ ” MBA Basin.”
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11 Nov 2013
How to Apply: