Company Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Position: Training Program
Education: Training Program
Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Details of Post :
UDAAN J&K- GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), a Maharatna PSU of Govt. of India, engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, will finance this unique Training Program under its Corporate Social Responsibility scheme
STIPEND AND FACILITIES DURING TRAINING PROGRAMME
During 90 days training, candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 2500/= per month and free boarding and lodging. One time travel fare restricted to IInd class rail fare/ non – AC bus fare from Srinagar/Jammu to Mohali will be made by Chandigarh Group of Colleges (CGC), Gharuan Mohali, Punjab
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
1. Candidates having domicile of Jammu and Kashmir only are eligible.
2. Upper age limit is 28 years, as on the date of walk-in-interview,
3. Candidates having full time Bachelor’s degree in disciplines namely Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Electronics and communications with minimum 60% marks only can apply. Final year students of branches may also apply subject to getting 60% marks in degree and if shortlisted, they will be considered for subsequent batches after declaration of their final result
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The filled – in application form together with attested copies of documents and three photographs are to be produced at the time of walk -in-interview.
2. Engineering qualification should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)/appropriate statutory Authority.
3. In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version will prevail. Legal jurisdiction shall be Srinagar – J&K state in case of any cause/dispute.
4. The instructions and other conditions contained in this advertisement shall form part of the application form and will be binding on the trainee.
5. Mere training will not create any right or entitlement to placement or recruitment.
6. If at any time during the training, it is revealed that the candidate has joined the training programme by producing false documents, his/her training will be cancelled forthwith.
7. Trained candidates should be ready to accept placement in any company, anywhere in India
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18 Nov 2013
How to Apply: