Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, 10th, 12th, Graduate, B.Sc, 8th canapply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Assistant & More Vacancies from 07.04.2015 to 25.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate, B.Sc,Not Pursuing Graduation|
|Total No of Vacancy||205 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION WESTERN OFFSHORE UNIT, MUMBAI|
DETAIL OF OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC) JUNIOR ASSISTANT & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
ONGC, a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy company is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad. A global energy major, it contributes 69% of India’s domestic Oil production & 62% of Natural Gas Production. ONGC’s annual net profit was ` 20,926 Cr. In Financial Year 2014. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd, is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 16 countries.
ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
ONGC, Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invites applications from Candidates with valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra. i.e Candidate must be registered in the Employment Exchange on or before closing date of online registration process.
The Employment Exchange certificate/card Registration should be valid during the online registration process.
Most of these Jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable physical efforts and technical skills. The job is transferable to any Offshore/ Onshore location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations.
Pay Scale : A-II level (Regular) `.12,000- 27000/- (Total emolument would be `. 30,000/- approx. per month.) Total emoluments include:- (a) Allowances @47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach. (b) Dearness Allowance. (c) HRA/ Company Accommodation. (d) Contributory Provident Fund. (e) An annual increment of 3% is admissible on basic pay. 2 A-I level (Regular) `.11,000-24,000/- (Total emolument would be `. 27,000/- approx. per month.) 3 W-1 level (Regular) `. 10,000-18,000/- (Total emolument would be `. 24,000/- approx. per month.)
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST and should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor.
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST. PWD (OH [OL,OA] , HH)
- Assistant Technician (Production) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Petroleum Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST.
- TA Gd.III (Chemistry) 10 5 3 1 1 Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Pass PWD (OH [OL,OA,BL] , HH) Marks.
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom / E&T Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST (or) M. Sc in Physics with Electronics with Pass Marks. PWD (OH [OL,OA,BL] , HH)
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST with 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate. PWD (OH [OL] , HH)
- Marine Radio Assistant Gd.III High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST with second class Certificate with Proficiency/ Competency in Marine Radio Operation Recognized by Govt. of India with Global Maritime Distress and Safety (GMDSS) certification issued by the Ministry of Communication (MoC) and one year experience in line. OR Radio Telephone Operator’s Certificate of Proficiency in Maritime Mobile Service with Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) certification issued by the Ministry of Communication (MoC) and one year experience in line. OR Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST with Global Maritime Distress and Safety Systems (GMDSS) certification issued by the Ministry of Communication (MoC), Govt. of India with one year experience in line.
- Assistant Rigman (Drilling) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST, physical standards as specified.
- Assistant Gd.III(Materials Management) 3 years Diploma in Materials Management / Inventory/Stock Control with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST, recognized by the State Board of Technical Education /One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST. PWD (OH [OA, OL] , HH)
- Assistant Gd.III (Transport) 3 years Diploma in Auto/ Mechanical Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST (OR) Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/ Administration or Post Graduate with Pass Marks. Heavy Vehicle Driving Licenceessential.
- Security Supervisor Graduate with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST with one year relevant experience. Physical Tests Apply.
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) 16 8 5 2 1 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 60% Marks for General/OBC & 50% Marks for SC/ST.
- Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, with minimum II class Boiler Attendants (Oil/Gas Fired) Certificate. PWD (OH [OL] , HH)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, and Trade Certificate in Fitting (or) Mechanic Trades. The trades in respect of Mechanic are: Diesel/ Instrumentation/ Turner/Machining/ Tractor/ Motor Vehicle/ Welding/ Blacksmith/ Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder.
- Junior Fire Supervisor Intermediate with 6 months experience in fire services, Driving License for Heavy Vehicles essential. Physical Tests Apply. Testing of driving skills of heavy Vehicleapply. PWD (HH)
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Science, & Trade Certificate in Electrical Trade. Should have Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor. PWD (OH [OL] , HH)
- Jr. Assistant (Steno English) Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m and short hand at 80 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. PWD (OH [OA, OL Test Apply. ,BL, OAL] , VH [B, LV])
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) B. Sc with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m with Certificate/ Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. Test Apply. PWD (OH [OA, OL] , HH)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) B.Com. with proficiency in typing 30 w.p.m and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment. TestApply. PWD (OH [OA, OL,BL, OAL], VH [B, LV],HH)
- Junior Slinger Cum Rigger High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Driving License for Heavy Vehicle.3 years’ Experience in Loading and Unloading. Tests Apply.
- Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) Graduate with typing speed 30 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the office Environment. Test Apply PWD (OH [OA, OL,BL, OAL] , VH [B, LV], HH)
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV Operation) High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Driving License for Heavy Vehicle.3 years Driving Experience of heavy vehicles. Tests Apply.
- Junior Security Supervisor Intermediate with 6 months training / experience in Security. Physical Tests Apply.
- Junior Assistant Operator(Heavy Equipment)High School or Class X equivalent Board Examinations with Driving License for Heavy Vehicle and 3 years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles/ Crane Operations. (And) Valid Grade- I certificate as per API- RP 2D or OISD RP-205. Tests apply.
Age limit as on 25/04/2015 Min 18 Years to 40 years
REGISTRATION/ PROCESSING CHARGES:
General/ OBC `. 300/- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman `. 100/- Note: Candidates are required to pay Registration Fee vide SBI Challan downloadable from www.ongcindia.com. Bank Charges shall be extra as applicable
- Diploma should be recognized by AICTE and should be of minimum 3 years of duration.
- Graduation, Post Graduate degree/diploma should be from a recognized University.
- ITI should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education /National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, Valid Discharge Certificate & Qualification Equivalency Certificate as per Govt. of India instructions will be required at the time of interview.
- Crucial date of eligibility: Applicants must ensure that they are eligible in all respects as on the closing date of online registration process (i.e 25/04/2015) failing which their candidature will be rejected, Age will be reckoned as on 25/04/2015.
- Fireman’s Training Certificate should be from recognized Institute / Local Self Government.
- Certificate of Disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of Person with Disability (PWD) applicable to Posts as mentioned above. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC) – JUNIOR ASSISTANT & MORE VACANCIES POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25.04.2015
- The final merit list shall be prepared based on the weightages assigned to various parameters as per the following: I. Written Test – 60 Marks II. Interview – 15 Marks III. Qualification – 25 Marks Total 100 Marks The candidates will have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
- Online Registration Starting Date :- 07/04/2015
- Online Registration Closing Date :- 25/04/2015
- Tentative Date of Written Test : – 17/05/2015
- Following documents in original are required to be produced at the time of Interview (without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview). Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate issued by Employment Exchange located in the State of Maharashtra. Proof of Date of Birth and Mark Sheets/Pass Certificate of Academic and Technical Qualifications. SC/ST/OBC certificates (with Valid Non-creamy layer Certificate), if applicable, in the prescribed format duly signed by Competent Authority. PWD, Ex-Servicemen must produce relevant certificate as specified in advertisement above.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India (refer Annexure – B), which should, among others specifically mention that person does not belong to the creamy layer.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that (s)he fulfils eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement on or before the closing date of application.
- ONGC reserves the right to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he has applied. Even if any short coming is detected after appointment, the services of such candidate are liable to be terminated. The decision of ONGC in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of examination, interview/ selection and any other matter relating to recruitment shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- An application not accompanied by requisite fees or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained/ liable to be rejected.
- Candidates will have to appear for written test and/or interview at their own expense. However, SC/ST candidates attending the Written Test/Interview will be reimbursed 2nd class to and fro rail/bus fare of the shortest route. They may download the TA form from ongc website, fill it, attach copy of tickets and caste certificate and bring the same at the time of examination. TA form will not be distributed at the Test Venues.
- Any request for change of mailing address, Examination Centre and category declared in the application at a later stage will not be entertained.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the ONGC. Such appointments will also be subject to service and conduct rules of the corporation. The selected candidate shall also serve Territorial Army.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to increase the minimum percentage of cut-off marks in prescribed qualification for determining the number of candidates to be called for test/interview.
- Candidates sponsored by Mumbai and Panvel Employment Exchanges shall also apply against said vacancies. They are required to apply online from 07/04/2015. through www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates working in Govt organizations/ PSUs need to submit ‘NOC from employer concerned’ along with the application or at the time of interview.
- Only those candidates whose caste name is in the Central List of OBCs and with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate will be treated as OBC for the purpose of this recruitment.
- Candidates must possess essential qualifications in order to apply; candidates possessing qualifications inline over and above the essential qualifications shall not be extended any added advantage.
- Ex-Servicemen will have to establish their claim before interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- No Manual Application will be entertained.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JUNIOR ASSISTANT & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC):
Details of Bank Challan downloaded from www.ongcindia.com and duly filled i.e Fees Deposited, Bank Code, Journal No. etc. The payment to be made to ONGC A/c.No.30827318409, Branch Code No.1576. Note: Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria laid down in this advertisement before making the payment through Challan. Payment once made will not be returned. SC/ST/OBC caste certificate details like date of issue, certificate No., issuing authority, Validity date of Non creamy layer certificate of OBC. Essential Certifications like Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor, GMDSS etc as required in respective disciplines as mentioned in essential qualifications in para 3.2. Percentage of marks in Class X/Intermediate/ITI/Diploma/ Post Graduation etc. Valid email ID, valid for next six months. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card with entry of Post-Graduation/ Diploma/ ITI / HSC/ SSC qualification issued by Employment Exchange located in Maharashtra State, Date of Registration and Name of Employment exchange. Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC/ Matriculation Board Certificate. In case of Ex-Servicemen, Registration card issued by the Employment Exchange/ ExServicemen Welfare Department situated within the state of Maharashtra. Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD. Experience/ Training Certificates wherever required as per essential qualifications mentioned in para 3.2.
Process: i) Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra may apply “Online” through the link “Recruitment 02/2015, WOU, Mumbai” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com. ii) The applicant shall preserve the Challan copy with him/her till the time of Interview. iii) All correspondence with candidates shall be done through E-mail and /or SMS only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/interview call letters etc. shall be provided through E-mail and / or SMS. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/ call letter for interview and physical tests shall be that of the candidate. – 11 – ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail and / or SMS sent, due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID or Mobile Number provided by the candidate or delivery of Emails to spam/bulk mail folder or DND activation on Mobile Number etc..
Steps for Applying Online: 1. Logon to www.ongcindia.com ONGC website and click on “Recruitment 02/2015, WOU, Mumbai” and then click on “Apply Online”. 2. Select among the list of eligible qualification that the candidate possesses and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. 3. Preview the entered details, edit if required and then submit the application. Sr. No. Test Centre 1 Mumbai 2 Aurangabad 3 Nashik 4 Nagpur – 12 – 4. Once the candidate submits the online Application, the System will generate a unique Registration Number. Take a printout of your Registered Application (Registration Slip) by clicking on Print Registration slip. Registration slip will consist of your basic details like name, category, post(s) applied for, Written Test Discipline and test centre opted etc. Note: After registration, users may use their Registration Id and Date of Birth or a combination of Email Id and date of birth to re-login and check their application status from time to time. 5. Keep a photo copy of registration slip for record. 6. Applicant need not forward any documents ONGC. Note: Departmental Candidates must produce a certificate of experience in ONGC – issued by concerned I/c – HR/ER for claiming age relaxation and a copy of ONGC ID card duly attested by I/c – HR/ER for identification. Original Challan form – Candidate Copy and ONGC copy must be preserved in safe custody with candidate.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.04.2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 02/2015