Company Name: Oil India Limited
Position: Project Assistants
Education: B.E/B.Tech, M.Sc (Chemistry)
Details of Post :
Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking engaged in exploration, production and transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Head Quarters at Duliajan, Dist – Dibrugarh, Assam invites applications for Indian Nationals for a walk-in interview for engagement on contract basis to work at our Project Site at Mizoram. The initial contract period will be for six months, extendable by three six months tenure up to a maximum of two years.
Candidates meeting the following criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs in the walk-in interview.
- Name of the Post :Project Assistants
- No of Post :02
- Qualification :
- Project Assistant (Chemist) on Contract M Sc (Chemistry) or equivalent with 60% marks
- Project Assistant (Engineering) on Contract BE / B. Tech with 65% marks. Candidate with diploma in Petroleum Technology / Petroleum exploration is preferred.
- Age : 29
- Remuneration : A consolidated contract fee of Rs. 35,000/- plus Rs. 3,500/- as accommodation allowance and Rs. 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
HOW TO APPLY
- Date : 22.01.2014
- Interview time : 09:30 am to 11:00 am
- Venue : OIL INDIA LIMITED
CB-4/31, A. L. ROAD,
OPP. CARAVAN GAS AGENCY,
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/01/2014
How to Apply: