Oil India Limited (OIL) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Project Assistant with Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech holders on October 30, 2014
|Company name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.E/ B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/- P.M.|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Application Last date||October 30, 2014|
Details of Post :
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Project Assistant||i) Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute
3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institute
At least 03(three) Years of working experience in an allied field (Renewable Wind/ Solar Energy) with any Govt./Public/ Private sector organization of repute;
At least 05(five) Years of working experience in an allied field (Renewable Wind/ Solar Energy) with any Govt./ Public/ Private sector organization of repute:
Post Qualification Work Experience:
The candidate should have experience in operations & maintenance activities in any kind of power generation station.
Preference will be given to the candidates who are conversant with Statutory/ Regulatory provisions like Indian Electricity(IE) Rules, CEA etc.,
Candidates should have experience in preparation, implementation and monitoring of maintenance plans.
The candidate should be conversant with management of plant & equipment operations & maintenance contracts.
Candidates should have sound knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment Laws & Regulations related to plant, equipment & human safety.
The candidates should be conversant in preparation of different types of reports and working on computers etc
|2||Rs. 45,000/- P.M.|
- Age Limit:The age of the candidate(s) should not be less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on 30.10.2014.
- Leave: The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days of paid leave in every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 05 days at a time.
- Venue: Rajasthan Project, OIL House, 2-A, District Shopping Centre, Saraswati Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan -342005
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to travel extensively to requisite locations for the project assignment as and when required.
- Travel and accommodation during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/ arranged by OIL and an incidental of ` 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for absorption or regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have good verbal/written communication skills in English / Hindi and it is desirable to have knowledge of the local language of Rajasthan.
- Any dispute in regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble District Court of Jodhpur, Rajasthan only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 30.10.2014
Venue: Rajasthan Project, OIL House, 2-A, District Shopping Centre, Saraswati Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan -342005