Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Chairman & Managing Director on or before 24/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name :Chairman & Managing Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 80,000-12,5000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Detail Of Oil India Limited (OIL) Chairman & Managing Director Recruitment:
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR, OIL INDIA LTD. in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 80000-125000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed
- COMPANY PROFILE Oil India Limited (OIL) was incorporated in 1959 under Indian Companies Act 1956 as a partnership venture between Government of India and Burmah Oil Company with the objective to manage oil fields in Assam. The Company became a Central Public Sector Enterprises in 1981. Over the years, the operations of the Company have extended to various areas in India and abroad. It is a Schedule- ‘A’ /Navratna CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its Registered office is at Duliajan, Assam and Corporate office at Noida (U.P.) The authorized and paid up capital of the Company is Rs. 2000 crore and Rs. 601.14 crore rore respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 67.64%
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) : Minimum 45 Years – Maximum 58 Years
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Petroleum/Oil industry is desirable
- PAY SCALE:Rs. 80000-125000/-pm
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Oil India Limited (OIL) – Chairman & Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Chairman & Managing Director Vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their
applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 24 August 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/08/2015