Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Geologist through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Geologist. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/7/2015 from 8.30 AM to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : Geologist
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 22/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam-781022
Detail of Oil India Limited (OIL) Geologist Recruitment:
OL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and secondlargest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Olli is all set to conquer newer horizons of allround growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. -Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire the following Geologist on contract basis for its onland operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be initially for a period of six months, extendable by another three six months term upto a maximum period of .2 years, depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Geologist On Contract||01 Post||M.Sc, M.Tech applied geology of minimum 2 years duration.||Rs.50,000 plus Rs.5,000 Accommodation allowance, Rs.1,500 Medical allowance|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited (OIL) – Geologist Post:
- Written Test on 22/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Geologist vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
- Experience requirement, job profile & responsibilities of Geologist on contract. Skill and Post Qualification Experience:
- Candidate should have good analytical and communication skills, good knowledge of petroleum geology and should have basic knowledge of computers.
- Candidates having experience in interpeting geological and geochemical data related to petroleum exploration or experience of working in petroleum geochemistry laboratory will be preferred.
- No TA DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in Oll.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate having command over the local language and English will be given preference.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/7/2015
Oil India Limited (OIL), Guwahati, Assam-781022