Oil India Limited (OIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of ERP Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil India Limited (OIL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this ERP Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/05/2015 between 8.30 AM to 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Oil India Limited (OIL)
Vacancy Name : ERP Officer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03
Salary : Rs.45,000/-pm
Job Location : Guwahati
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 18/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies INTEGRA, Opposite PIBCO, Rukminigaon GS Road, Guwahati, Assam 781022
Detail Of Oil India Limited (OIL) ERP Officer Recruitment:
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude Oil, Natural Gas and Manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Oil India Limited intends to hire the following ERP Officers on contract basis for its on-land operations in Assam purely for temporary requirement. The contract would be for a minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenure up to a maximum period of two years depending upon requirement and the performance of the individual. The details are given below:
- No of post : 03
- Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree in any branch of Engineering
- Post Qualification Experience : Minimum 02 (two) years of Domain experience on Contract & Purchase activities including inventory management
- Remuneration : A consolidated contract fee of ` 45,000/- plus ` 3500/- as accommodation allowance and ` 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
- Leave: The selected candidates shall be entitled for 15 days paid leave every six months which can be availed to a maximum of 5 days at a time
- Job Profile: Providing active support related to the e-tender portal. Understanding the oil’s e-tender process and portal. Attending to telephone queries and e-mail Communication. Understanding the nature of the issues experienced by the bidder and attending the same as per the procedure. Attending to the Supplier Enlistments portal registration. Vendor and Material Master Data Management. Other allied jobs assigned as part of support services.
- Venue : Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies INTEGRA, Opposite PIBCO, Rukminigaon GS Road, Guwahati, Assam 781022
Selection Procedure For Oil India Limited (OIL) – ERP Officer Post:
- Written Test on 18/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For ERP Officer vacancy in Oil India Limited (OIL):
No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL. The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format. The candidate should have command over English. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/05/2015
VENUE : Centre of Excellence for Energy Studies INTEGRA, Opposite PIBCO, Rukminigaon GS Road, Guwahati, Assam 781022
How to Apply: