Company Name: Oil India Limited
Position: Electrical Engineers
Education: BE/ Diploma
Experience: 07 (seven) Years
Details of Post :
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Limited intends to hire Electrical Engineers on contract basis purely for temporary requirement for its pump station upgradation project. The contract would be for about a period of two years, initially for a period of six months, extendable by another three six months term, depending upon requirement
and the performance of the individual. Candidates meeting the following criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk-in interview for engagement on contract basis:
- Educational Qualification Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Experience : At least 07 (seven) Years of working experience in any Govt./ Public/ Private sector organization of repute. At least 12 (twelve) Years of working experience in any nGovt./ Public/ Private sector organization of repute;
- Projected Requirements : 03
- Remuneration: A consolidated contract fee of ` 50,000/- plus ` 5,000/- as accommodation allowance and ` 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
- Venue : Conference Room, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, Udayan Vihar, Narengi, Guwahati, Assam-781 171.
- Reporting time : 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The selected candidate has to travel extensively as along the pipeline as and when required.
- Travel and accommodation during all official tours outside the place of posting will be provided/arranged by OIL and an incidental of ` 250/- per day will be paid for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
- The candidates should be of sound health and have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have command over the local language as well as English.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh district court only.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : June 03, 2014
How to Apply: