Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Operator with Matric (10th/ 12th) holders
|Company name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Posts||Junior Assistant Operator|
|Qualification||Matric (10th/ 12th)|
|Salary||Rs. 11000-24000/- p.m.|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Application Last date||30.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Junior Assistant Operator
ONGC, a ‘Maharatna’ Public Sector Enterprise and India’s energy anchor is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global energy major, it contributes 69% of India’s domestic Oil production and 62% of Natural Gas production.
ONGC offers one of the best compensation package in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity for merit oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
ONGC, Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invites applications from candidates with valid registration in any of the employment exchanges of Maharashtra.i.e. candidates name and essential qualifications must be registered in the employment exchange on or before closing date of application.
The job demands offshore field work in shifts requiring considerable physical and technical efforts. Though the present posts are for Western Offshore Unit, the candidates can be transferred to any onshore/ offshore location in the country
|Name of the post||Total no of posts||Qualification||Basic Pay Scale||Age Criteria|
|Junior Assistant Operator(Heavy
|12||Matric with Driving License for Heavy Vehicle and 3 years driving experience of Heavy Vehicles/ Crane Operations.
(And) Valid Grade- I certificate as per API- RP 2D or OISD RP-205. Tests apply
|Rs. 11000 – Rs 24000 ( total emoluments would be approximately Rs 28000)||Maximum age as on 30.11.2014 18-35 years|
Selection Process :
Selection Process will consist of 1. Written Test 2. Driving Test for Heavy Vehicle Test and 3. Personal Interview. The candidates will have to qualify at each stage and in aggregate.
How to apply :
- Candidates can apply only through the application Form available on www.ongcindia.com by downloading through the link “Advt No 06 2014, JAO(HE) MR, Rectt WOU Mumbai”.
- Hard copy of the Form can be downloaded, all the necessary information be filled, and all the documents be attached along with the application form. The duly filled in application along with necessary documents shall be sent in the following address: DGM(HR)- I/C R&P, 4th Floor, ONGC, Exchange Plaza (NSE Building), Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East) Mumbai- 400051 (Maharashtra).
- The envelope containing the application form should clearly mention ‘ Application for the Post of Jr. Assistant Operator( H E)’
- The following documents are to be attached along with the application:-
- ONGC Copy of payment challan
- Self attested SSC Board Certificate and Marksheet( for qualification as well as proof of date of birth)
- Self attested copy of Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Self attested copy of Experience Letter for 3 years of Driving Heavy Vehicle( The period of experience should be specifically mentioned in the letter and it should not be less than 3 years. Also Heavy Vehicle Driving License should be valid during the period of experience)
- Self Attested copy of Grade- I certificate as per API- RP 2D or OISD RP-205
- Valid employment exchange registration certificate in any of the employment exchanges of Maharashtra.
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate/ Non creamy layer in case of SC/ ST/ OBC in prescribed format. OBC/NCL certificate should be valid during the financial year 2014-15
- Self attested copy of Discharge Certificate in case of Ex Serviceman
- Departmental candidates should submit experience letter from concerned I/ C HR/ER
- Candidates already working in government organization/PSUs should enclose NOC from their concerned employer.
Important Dates & General Instructions:
- Availability of Full advertisement along with Application form on www.ongcindia.com :- 15/11/2014
- Last date of receipt of application :- 30/11/2014
- Applications as mentioned above should reach the addressee by 30.11.2014. No application received after 30.11.2014 will be entertained. Also no other form/ method of application will be entertained.
- Candidates should have all the qualification / experience / certificate as on 30.11.2014 i.e closing date of application.
- The date/venue of written test/ interview will be intimated. Candidates will have to come for written test/ interview at their own expense.
- The candidates should possess valid email id and mobile phone no. for at least one year for communication. No change of address, email id and mobile phone will be entertained.
- Any form of canvassing will render the candidate ineligible for the post.
- Caste Certificate/ NCL should be in format as prescribed in the advertisement signed by competent authority. OBC/ NCL certificate should be as per Performa for appointments under Govt. of India. Only those candidates whose caste name is in central list of OBC with valid non creamy layer will be treated as OBC.
- All the original documents will be checked before interview.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that all the eligibility criteria is fulfilled.
- Candidates sponsored through Panvel/ Mumbai Employment exchanges should also apply in the same format.
- Candidates working in Government Organizations/ PSUs need to submit NOC from concerned employer along with the application.
- Candidates must possess the essential qualification as mentioned in the advertisement. No other qualification will be entertained even if the qualification is higher.
- Ex Serviceman registered in Zilla Sainik Board of Maharashtra may also apply
- Departmental Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualification, will be given first consideration.
- All queries must be raised [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.11.2014