Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Technician & More Vacancies for 10th/ Diploma holders
|Company name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Posts||Assistant Technician & More Vacancies|
|Salary||Rs 10000-27000/- per month|
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Application Last date||27.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Assistant Technician & More Vacancies
ONGC, a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 69% of India’s domestic Oil & Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd., is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 16 countries.
ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.ONGC invites applications from young and energetic Indian citizens, with a valid registration at an Employment Exchange of the State of West Bengal, for selection to the under mentioned posts
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
|Assistant Technician (Electronics)||3 years Diploma in Electronics/Telecom/E&T Engineering or M.Sc. in physics with Electronics.||2||Rs 12000 – 27000/- per month|
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.||1||Rs 12000 – 27000/- per month|
|Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||Matric with Science (10th Standard Board Exam) Pass.Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT in Fitting/ Diesel/ Instrumentation /Turner /Machining /Tractor/Motor Vehicle /Welding/Black Smithy /Boiler Attendant/Machinist Grinder||14||Rs 11000 – 24000/- per month|
|Health Care Attendant||Matric (10th Standard Board Exam) with certificate of First Aid from statutory body/institute like St.John’s ambulance or Red Cross Society etc. Six months experience as technician in ECG /CSSD /Plaster /Anesthesia desirable||1||Rs 10000 – 18000/- per month|
- General Max 30 years Min 18 years
- OBC Max 33 years Min 18 years
- SC/ST Max 35 years Min 18 years
- Age limit for W-I level General Max 27 years Min 18 years
APPLICATION FEES & REGISTRATION CHARGES:
- Category Application fees/Processing Charges (Bank Charges shall be extra as applicable)
- General/OBC Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex Serviceman Rs 100/-
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Hon’ble High Court of Kolkata.
- The Directorate of Employment, Govt of west Bengal, Kolkata has been requested to suitably inform the Employment Exchanges for sponsoring eligible candidates who canapply online by visiting www.ongcindia.comagainst “Recruitment for MBA Basin, Kolkata”.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical and Health Policy.
- Most of the Jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable physical efforts and technical skills. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in the State of West Bengal or elsewhere based on Organizational need / requirement.
- The job is transferable to any location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations.
- Departmental candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications will be given first consideration.
- Any sort of canvassing or influencing the officials related to the selection/recruitment process would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate. In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of ONGC will be final & binding on all the candidates.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond the unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any advertisement, the candidate may check on our official ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com.
- ONGC does not seek payment of any kind from the candidates except during the registration process which is either Rs 100/- or Rs 300/- depending upon the category of the candidates.
- For more information about the Company you may visit ONGC website.
HOW TO APPLY
Application process is entirely online. Candidates meeting all the eligibility criteria for specific posts as listed above and having valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of West Bengal may apply“Online” through the link “Recruitment for MBA Basin, Kolkata” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com.
INFORMATION REQUIRED IN HAND FOR APPLYING
- Valid e-mail ID, Mobile No. with minimum validity of one year.
- Details of Valid Employment Exchange Registration of West Bengal ONLY (No other State Employment Registration will be entertained), i.e Registration Number, Validity-Date and Name of Employment exchange, where registered.
- Details of essential Qualification, percentage of marks, year of Passing and Name of Institute/University.
- Date of Birth (as mentioned in High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations) or (School Leaving Certificate)
- If Ex-Apprentices of ONGC, the Place, Trade and Period of Training.
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD Certificate (in case of OBC, valid Non-Creamy layer Certificate in the format applicable for posts in Central Govt./ Central Govt. Undertaking), if applicable in the prescribed format duly signed by Competent Authority. (SAMPLE Format is available on the website www.ongcindia.com under the link “Recruitment for MBA Basin, Kolkata”).
- If Ex-Serviceman, Registration Card issued by the Employment Exchange/ Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department situated within the State of West Bengal.
- Experience / Training Certificate wherever required as per essential qualification.
- Certificate of Disability from Competent Authority for PwD (wherever applicable). (Sample format available on the website www.ongcindia.com under the link “Recruitment for MBA Basin, Kolkata”).
- Essential certificates like Trade Certficates/ First Aid Training Certificatesas as required for specific posts (wherever applicable).
- Scanned copies of recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (Maximum File size : 50 KB) and Scanned Signature of the candidate (Maximum File size : 20 KB). Image/file type should be “jpeg/jpg”
STEPS FOR APPLYING ONLINE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION :
- Logon to www.ongcindia.com ONGC website and click on “Recruitment for MBA Basin, Kolkata”.
- After reading the Instructions, click on “Click Here to Apply Online”.
- Fill in the online application form with ALL correct data and click on “Submit”.
- Upload the scanned Photo and Signature in the space provided in Online Application.Once the candidate submits the online application, the candidates will get system generated customized Bank Challan.
- Take the Printout of System Generated Customized Bank Challan bearing UniqueRegistration Number.
- Deposit the Registration Charges in any SBI Branch as per System Generated Bank Challan i.e. for GEN/OBC –Rs.300/- and for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.100/- and applicable bank charges i.e.Rs.20/- per challan.
- Retain the original “Bank Challan – ONGC’s copy” , to be produced at the time of Personal Interview.
- Open the Online-Application again, by clicking on “Login for Registered Candidates” link, and enter the Unique Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the requisite details of the Bank Deposit like Journal No, Branch Code and Branch Name, Date of deposit.
- Click the “Submit” button again to complete the registration process.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON APPLYING ONLINE:
- The Unique Registration No. and Date of Birth will be used in the Login for Registered Candidates link for future access to know the Application Status and to download Admit Card and Result etc.
- Non filling of Bank details in the Online Application will be treated as incomplete application and is liable to be rejected.
- Candidate must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria laid down in this advertisement before making the payment through Challan.
- Payment is Non-refundable
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.11.2014