Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer/ Field Medicos through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) – Recruitment 2015 – No. R&P – 02 / 2014. Candidates who have completed QUALIFICATION can apply for the new recruitmentnotification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this General Duty Medical Officer/ Field Medicos. Walk in Interview will be held on 11.12.2014 between 08:30hrs to 1200 Hrs. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection
|Company name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Posts||General Duty Medical Officer/ Field Medicos|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||11.12.2014|
Details of Post :
Application are invited for engagement of following posts of Doctors on contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2016, in ONGC Dispensary at Rajahmundry/ Dowleswaram/ Drill Sites / Production Installations etc. under ONGC, Rajahmundry Asset, Rajahmundry:
|Sl. No||Post||Number of posts||Qualification||Fixed Honorarium||Date of Interview|
|1||General Duty Medical Officer||1||MBBS||55,000/- PM||11.12.2014|
|2||Field Medicos||2||MBBS||60,000/- PM||11.12.2014|
- Reservation: As per Government of India instructions.
- Venue: Hotel Anand Regency, Jampeta, Rajahmundry
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates shall be required to work at ONGC Dispensaries at Rajahmundry/Dowleswaram/ Drill Sites/ Production Installations (14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized University along with Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Candidates should make their own arrangements to stay for one more day, if required.
Selection Procedure for COMPANY NAME – JOB POST NAME Post:
- Written Test on 11.12.2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for General Duty Medical Officer/ Field Medicos vacancy in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC):
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may report for a Walk-in-Interview from 08:30hrs onwards on 11.12.2014 at Hotel Anand Regency, Jampeta, Rajahmundry. Registration for walk-in-interview will be closed at 1200 Hrs.
Candidates should bring all original certificates including Community Certificate i.e. SC/ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer), with one set of photocopies of each, along with recent passport size photograph (to be affixed on the right top corner of application) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and an application duly typed on A-4 size paper using the APPLICATION FORMAT given below.
Indicate in serial order : Name of the Post : _________, (1) Name (2) Father’s Name (3) Nationality (4) Full Postal Address and Telephone/Mobile Number & email address, (5) Date of Birth, (6) Qualification covering Institution including valid registration number of MCI, year of passing and percentage of marks obtained, (7) Experience, if any (8) Whether SC/ST/OBC (proof of certificate from the Competent Authority in prescribed format), (9) Signature.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin date for this job: 11.12.2014
VENUE : OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED R&P SECTION, GODAVARI BHAVAN, BASE COMPLEX RAJAHMUNDRY ASSET, RAJAHMUNDRY Phone Nos: 0883-2494038, 2494042
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – No. R&P – 02 / 2014