Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Health Care Attendant/ General Duty Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Health Care Attendant/ General Duty Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/02/2015 date between 8.00 AM to 10.30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Vacancy Name||Health Care Attendant/ General Duty Medical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||01/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), 2 nd Floor Conference Hall, Pragati Bhawan, Makarpura Road, Baroda|
DETAIL OF OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC) HEALTH CARE ATTENDANT/ GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
ONGC, Western Onshore Basin, Vadodara intends to engage suitable interested candidates for Kasturba Gandhi Health Centre (KGHC) and Central Workshop, Baroda for the following positions on full time contract basis for a period upto 30.06.2016 Job is purely on Contract basis and doesn’t carry any liability on ONGC for regular appointment at any stage.
GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER (GDMO) FOR KGHC, BARODA:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : MBBS degree from a recognized University with Registration Certificate from State/ Indian Medical Council.
- Salary : Rs.55000/- per month consolidated.
HEALTH CARE ATTENDANT:
- No of post : 02
- Qualification : Matriculation with First Aid Certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St.John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc. Six months experience as Technician in ECG/CSSD/ Plaster/ Anaesthesia desirable.
- Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
- Reporting Time for the post at Sl.No.1 08.00 hrs. to 10.30 hrs
- Reporting Time for the post at Sl.No.2 08:00 hrs. to 09:00 hrs.
- Written test for the post at Sl.No.2 09: 30 hrs. Approx.
- Venue : 2 nd Floor Conference Hall, Pragati Bhawan, Makarpura Road, Baroda.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC) – HEALTH CARE ATTENDANT/ GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER POST:
- Written Test on 01/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR HEALTH CARE ATTENDANT/ GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER VACANCY IN OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC):
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis. Duration of contract upto 30.06.2016. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with ONGC for the above engagement. Except consolidated Honorarium per month, no other allowances will be admissible. In-house OPD medical facility and premium reimbursement for floater insurance cover of `.5.00 lacs for self, spouse and 2 dependent children/parents will be provided. Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual Engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period. (However, these posts ceased to Exist after Recruitment of regular vacancies).
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of working as a Contract Medics and Paramedics. Candidate appearing for Medics should have Registration as per IMC Act-1956 with Registration from State/Indian Medical Council.
- Candidate appearing for Health Care Attendant should have Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Candidates for paramedics post at Sl.No. 2 will have to qualify the written test prior to Personal Interviews.
- Age for the post at Sl.No.1 – No Bar and for the post at Sl.No.2 :- as on 01.02.2015 – 35 years for OBC & ST candidates.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend interview.
- Reservation is applicable as per Government of India directives.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, latest non-creamy layer certificate in respect of OBC Candidates in the format placed in the site.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Candidates should down load the requisite application format attached and submit the same duly filled in at the time of Interview.
- Candidates should bring all the original Certificates of Educational Qualifications. Candidates should bring any one of the Photo Identity, such as Voter ID/Aadhar/PAN/Driving Licence. Candidates should submit one set of photocopies of all Certificates(duly attested by Gazetted Officer) and one recent passport size photograph.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walkin date for this job 01/02/2015
Venue : 2nd Floor Conference Hall, Pragati Bhawan, Makarpura Road, Baroda.