Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager, Finance & Accounts Officer through recruitment notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 1 /2015 (R&P). Candidates who have completed CS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy General Manager, Finance & Accounts Officer on or before 07/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy General Manager, Finance & Accounts Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Green Hills, Ground Floor, ‘B’ Wing, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003|
DETAIL OF OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC) DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER RECRUITMENT:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited(ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh, is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 16 countries. ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organisation focused on growth. ONGC is looking for promising and energetic Indian Citizens with bright academic record and hands on experience to join the organization as Class-I executives in the Company Secretariat.
Pay Scale : The pay scale is in the grade of Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- for E-1 level and Rs.51,300-73,000/- for E-6 level with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 47% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Mining Allowance, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules. The total emoluments to the post of DGM (F&A)- Company Secretariat-E6 level is approximately Rs. 2 lacs per month and F&A Officer-Secretariat Executive-E1 level is approximately Rs. 1 lac per month.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (F&A) – (E-6):
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Should have passed the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should be an Associate / Fellow Members of ICSI
- Experience : Should have minimum 18 years post qualification experience in Company Secretariat in executive cadre or equivalent Position
- Age Limit as on the last date of application i.e. 07.02.2015. Maximum 50 years for all Category
FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER (SECRETARIAT EXECUTIVE):
- No of post : 04
- Qualification : Should have passed the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should be an Associate / Fellow Members of ICSI.
- Experience: Should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Company Secretariat
- Age : UR-Maximum 30 Years, SC/STMaximum 35 Years.
- ONGC Departmental candidates are eligible for age relaxation to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC. The age relaxation for PWD and Ex-Servicemen would be as per existing Government of India guidelines.
- Candidates seeking reservation/relaxation as SC/ST will have to submit, caste certificate, ONLY in the prescribed proforma meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidates caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognised as SC/ST and the Village/Town the candidates is ordinarily resident of.
- Prescribed format of the caste certificate for SC/ST for employment in government under taking is down-loadable from the ongcindia.com site
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC) – DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/02/2015
- Selection will be on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience and performance in personal Interview. However in case of number of candidates fulfilling the criteria are more,
- the Competent Authority shall decide the number of candidates to be considered for the posts and may accordingly enhance the criteria for qualification and /or experience.3.2. The competent authority may also decide conducting Written Test to shortlist the candidates for interview in the event of many candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria particularly to the post of Secretariat Executive.
- Departmental candidates, fulfilling the requisite eligibility criteria will be given first consideration.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Start Date for receiving application through post 14.01.2015
- Last date for receipt of application through post 07.02.2015
- Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’sMedical & HealthPolicy.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Applications received after the due date i.e.07.02.2015 will neither be entertained nor be returned. ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss whatsoever.
- Candidates employed in PSUs and Government departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- For any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have the jurisdiction. For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com. DGM (IE) – Rectt Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. Tel Bhawan, Dehradun
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER VACANCY IN OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC):
Indian nationals fulfilling the requirements may send their application by post to Deputy General Manager (IE)-Recruitment, ONGC, Green Hills, Ground Floor, ‘B’ Wing, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003 on or before 07.02.2015. The application format can be downloaded from ONGC website www.ongcindia.com with the relevant link. The applicant’s photograph should be affixed in the proper place in the application, with self-attestation. General candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Application fee is non-refundable. Application fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan only. The challan can be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. No other mode of payment would be accepted. Departmental candidates from ONGC would also be required to deposit the requisite application fee through the challan form. However, the same would be reimbursable. Self-attested photocopies of certificates showing Date of Birth (10th Mark Sheet / Certificate), Certificate issued by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) for passing the final examination and an Associate / Fellow Members(Valid on the day of application) of ICSI, Experience Certificate(s), Caste Certificate (wherever applicable) and ONGC’s copy of the Challan slip (in original) through which application fee has been deposited are required to be attached with the application. The name of the post should be super-scribed on the top center of the envelope, i.e. “Application for Post of Dy.GM (Finance)-Company Secretariat (or) Finance & Accounts Officer – Secretariat Executive Advt. No. 1/2015 (R&P)” as the case may be.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/02/2015
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 1 /2015 (R&P).