Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Trainees for B.E/B.Tech/PG Degree/M.Tech/IT/Degree holders
Company name :Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Posts :Graduate Trainees
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/PG Degree/M.Tech/IT/Degree
Salary : Rs. 24,900- 50,500/-
No of Post : 745
Location :Across India
Last date to apply :30/9/2014
Details of Post :
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited(ONGC) invites application for class-I executives (at E-1 Level) in Engineering & Geo-Science discipline.
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing)||31(UR-13,OBC-13,SC-03,ST-02)||Degree in Petroleum/ Mechanical Engg|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||10(UR-06,OBC-03,ST-01)||Degree in Civil Engg.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling)||110(UR-57,OBC-32,SC-15,ST-06)||Degree in Petroleum/ Mechanical Engg.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||47(UR-19,OBC-17,SC-10,ST-1)||Degree in Electrical Engg.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)||18(UR-13,OBC-04,ST-01)||Degree in Telecom/ Electronics/ E&T/ Electronics Engg.
Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics.
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)||23(UR-12,OBC-05,SC-05,ST-01)||Degree in Instrumentation Engg.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||72(UR-37,OBC-22,SC-08,ST-05)||Degree in Mechanical Engg.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Production)||217(UR-102,OBC-66,SC-31,ST-18)||Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Petroleum/ Applied Petroleum Engg.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)||14(UR-08,OBC-03,ST-03)||PG degree in Geology/ Chemistry/ Geophysics /Mathematics/Physics/ petroleum Technology
or graduation in Chemical/Petroleum/ Applied Petroleum Engg.
|Chemist||74(UR-37,OBC-17,SC-10,ST-10)||PG Degree in Chemistry|
|Geologist||41(UR-23,OBC-13,SC-03,ST-02)||PG Degree in Geology
or M.Sc/M.Tech (Petroleum Geoscience/ Petroleum Geology/ Geological Technology)
|Geophysicist (Surface)||28(UR-08,OBC-11,SC-05,ST-04)||PG Degree in Geophysics or M.Tech (Geophysical Technology) Or PG Degree in Physics with Electronics.|
|Materials Management Officer||22(UR-12,OBC-05,SC-04,ST-01)||Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Auto/ Petroleum/ Applied Petroleum /Civil/ Chemical/E&T/ Telecom/ Computer/ Electronics/ IT Engg.|
|Programming Officer||04(UR-03,ST-01)||Degree in IT/ Computer Engg.
or MCA or PG Degree in Computer Science or ‘B’ Level Diploma from Dept of Electronics,GOI
|Transport Officer||12(UR-07,OBC-05)||Degree in Mechanical/ Auto Engg.|
|Drilling & Cementing||28||31||33|
|All Other Posts||30||33||35|
Application fee is INR 1500/- for Male (OBC/GEN) candidates, INR 750/- for SC, ST, PWD and all women candidates. Application fee is INR 1500/- for all other candidates. Application fee is payable through both online mode and offline mode.
Mode of Selection:- GATE-2015 Exam Interview
How to Apply:–
- Candidates can apply online through the ONGC website:- www.ongcindia.com
- On ONGC website, candidates should give their GATE-2015 Registration Number
- For applying GATE-2015, candidates should visit :- www.gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015 .
- Candidates can apply for one post even they are eligible for more than one post.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidates can apply through online only. No other mode will be accepted.
- Candidates should retain the copy of Registration Slip & Call Letter for future use.
- Candidates who will qualify for GATE exam will be called for an Interview.
Important dates to remember :
- Activation of link for Filling online application After January, 2015
- Announcement of GATE-2015 Results 12-03-2015
- Interview Schedule May,2015