ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Manager Job on or before 9/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manager (HR & Admin) Address : 6th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
Detail of ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Position Assistant Manager – HR & Admin (One Position)
- Place of Posting Plant Site at Palatana (Tripura)
- Qualification Graduate with full time PG Degree / PG Diploma / PG Programme in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or MBA with specialization in HR with at least 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution
- Experience Minimum 5 Years of post qualification executive experience in the relevant area
- Industry Type Power Sector
- Compensation Attractive
- Job Description Should be responsible for HR and administrative activities at Palatana. Ensures adherence to approved administration, personnel and manpower development norms, rules, regulations and policies. Execution of Training and Development initiatives. Identifying TNIs, designing and execution of Training plans, and evaluation of training effectiveness Maintaining statutory compliance e.g. factory act, labor laws etc. Liasoning with various Govt. departments and Trade union. Ensuring harmonious Industrial Relations in the plant, conducting periodic meetings with the workers representatives and grievance handling & addressing day to day issues Shall be responsible for general administration – e.g. Security of the plant, Guest House Management, Handling Contract labour and contractor, etc.
- Required Profile Should have hands on experience of various aspects of human resource / Industrial Relations / Administration functions in a large manufacturing organization. Must have adequate legal statutory knowledge to handle HR and IR issues Good communication and articulate
Selection Procedure for ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Manager Vacancy in ONGC Tripura Power Company Limited (OTPC) :
Company Name: ONGC Tripura Power Company Ltd. Website : www.otpcindia.in Contact Person : Manager (HR & Admin) Address : 6th Floor, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 Telephone no. : 91-11-26402108
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/8/2015