Oracle Corporation is hiring for Applications Developer profile
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Position: Applications Developer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
Experience: 1-3 Years
1. Possess B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
2. Possess a minimum of 1 year and maximum 3 years of software engineering or related experience
3. Perform duties and tasks which are standard with some variation
4. Display understanding of roles, processes and procedures
5. Perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes
1. Possess experience with C & Basic Database Structure.
2. Possess experience with software development tools such as PL/SQL, MS SQL, DB2 etc..
3. Possess experience with, preferably, JDE applications / exposure to JDE development Tools
4. Demonstrate basic understanding of domain for which applications are being developed
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
How to Apply: