Oracle Corporation is hiring FRESHERS for Applications Developer profile
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Position: Applications Developer
Education: BE/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
Experience: 1 -4 Years
1. The candidate must have passed B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA with minmum of 70% distinction.
2. The candidate should have knowledge and experience in SQL/PLSQL and experience/knowledge in Java. Exposure to BIP, J2EE is added advantage.
3. The candidate should have 1-4 years of experience preferable in any ERP or Financial modules.
1. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
2. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
3. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
4. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
How to Apply: