Oracle CorporationHiring B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ MCA/ BS/ MS freshers 2015 for Applications Developer at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ MCA/ BS/ MS can apply for this job from Oracle Corporation.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Position: Applications Developer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ MCA/ BS/ MS
Experience: 1 Year
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
- Work closely with Strategy/Product Managers to understand business process, functional designs, and implementations.
- Conduct technical designs, coding and unit testing based on Oraclesolution/development processes, standards and methodologies to make final deliverables of high quality.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve bugs or customer issues with QA team or supportengineers.
- Support customer implementation to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
- Assist in system planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Build enhancements (including new product features) and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
- Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA//BS and/or MS degree in computer science or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Java and Database development experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Self-motivated, customer focus, team player and results oriented
- Functional knowledge and experiences in Oracle EBS 11i/R12 would be a plus
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: