Oracle Corporation is hiring for Software Developer 2 profile
. ‘Database test development’ group (part of the database server group of Server Technologies Division)
. Works on the upcoming releases of Oracle database server,
. Enveloping a wide range of technologies that include (but not limited to) RDBMS,
. Storage Management, XML, Real Application Clusters (RAC), Security,
. Replication/Streams, Queuing, Backup/Recovery, Query Optimization,
. Transaction Management, Performance Tuning and High Availability.
Company Name: Oracle Corporation
Position: Software Developer
Education: BE, ME/M.Tech
1. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation
2. Displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
3. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and
4. Guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
1. B.E/M.E/M.Tech. in Computer Science / MCA from a reputed university
2. One to Seven years of industry experience
3. Must be good in relational database fundamentals
4. Must have worked with one or more of the commercial relational databases.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers 400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
How to Apply: