Oracle Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Consultant at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Oracle.
Company Name: Oracle
Position: Associate Consultant
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Welcome to Oracle. This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence Awards winners.
1. Excellent programming skills in C, C++, Java, J2EE, XML,WebLogic, Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux.
2. Basic knowledge of telecommunications fundamentals Analyze, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs.
3. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
4. Should be able to implement product, develop code & test and execute Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) procedures.
5. Be able to interface effectively with stakeholder for assigned task and work thru completion Able to work independently or with team.
1. Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
2. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
3. As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
4. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
5. 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
6. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
7. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
8. Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
9. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
10. Ability to travel as needed.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: