Oracle Hiring PG Degree freshers 2016 for Software Development Manager at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed PG Degree can apply for this job from Oracle.
Company Name: Oracle
Position: Software Development Manager
Education: PG Degree
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
This is the place to get basic facts about the company (PDF), or to learn about how Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. Find out about the Executive and Board of Directors leadership teams who drive the company’s direction. Learn about Oracle’s History, and the Innovation and Acquisitions that will help shape its future, as well as Customer Successes and Oracle Excellence
1. Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
2. As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
3. Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of software engineering or related experience.
1. Exposure to working on Server side Java in the Application Server space
2. Exposure to project management , Agile model and SCRUM
3. Patents awarded
4. Delivering talks / sessions at conferences
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: