Orange Business Services is hiring FRESHERS for Associate NOC Engineer profile
Purpose:To answer, process and route all inbound calls to the service desk ensuring the efficient and effective provision of service to SITA customers meeting the necessary Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
Provide efficient and effective customer interface with focus on efficient and effective status provisioning, knowledgeable engagement, overall customer satisfaction performance and timely escalation of issues.
Company Name: Orange Business Services
Position: Associate NOC Engineer
Education: University Degree or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunications engineering
1. Oversee the assigned network elements for proper functioning.
2. Address and correct all detected network events/issues /tickets referred to the group in an effective and timely manner by utilizing appropriate internal and external resources.
3. Proactively check ,diagnose and restore all Network components in the Operations environment.
4. Effectively communicate shift status information to the next shift staff assuming responsibility.
5. Effectively schedule, assign and prioritize tasks to ensure proper Global Network Control coverage.
6. Ensures to update self with existing operational procedures / instructions and correct application during the course of work to perform the job efficiently.
7. Remain familiar with the site facilities and the process to involve local engineers as and when required.
8. Coordinates testing and/or hardware replacement with vendors, Field Services and Carriers towards incident resolution.
9. Handle low to medium complex incidents and seeks NOC Engineer’s support whenever required.
1. University Degree or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunications engineering, along with strong proven knowledge of the Network Operations environment (similar to 2. Orange Business Services), systems, protocols and services.
3. Excellent diagnostic and network troubleshooting skills.
4. Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems quickly
5. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all nationalities and cultures.
6. Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
7. Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
8. Must be fluent in English language. Possession of multi llingual skills is an asset.
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
How to Apply: