• Act as point of entry for all inbound first level support calls
• Adhere to published Service Desk processes, procedures and case excellence guidelines at all times.
• Manage/process common mail box efficiently and timely to convert them into incidents, change etc.
• Manage the efficient recording, tracking and escalation of Incidents and complaints.
• Ensure Customers are regularly informed on request status and progress.
• Make assessment of requests that cannot be easily categorised referring them to Service Desk Supervisor if necessary for further qualification based on agreed service levels.
• Escalate issues when necessary to Service Desk Supervisor/Manager in line with business escalation procedures.
• When necessary Invoke escalation procedures relative to the appropriate Customer/Product/Service SLA.
• Manage the Request/Incident life-cycle, including closure, verification and customer communication.
• Manage communications with customers in event of scheduled/unscheduled service disruptions and/or outages.
• Attend Service Desk process and procedure training sessions when required.
• Attend Product and Service training sessions when required.
• Undergo competency checks on a regular basis.
• Highlight any Customer training and education needs.
• Assist when necessary in detecting possible problems and assigning them to the appropriate problem management entity/team for them to raise problem records, provide workarounds and conduct Root Cause Analysis activities (RCA) Provide exemplary customer focused support.
• Ensure allocation of the correct severity level to Incidents as defined within the SITA Case Excellence guidelines and procedures.
• Ensure incident reporting data integrity is maintained to the highest possible standards.
• Monitor all open incidents and apply appropriate escalation process as necessary.
• Provide updates to the customer and manage the personnel engagement with the SITA Customer.
• Undertake any other reasonable task as requested by your manager
• Shift work will be required.
• Willingness to travel overseas.
• Understand the SITA brand, organisation and Products/Services provided to its customers
Company Name: Orange Business Services
Position: Service Desk Specialist
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 1- 2 years
Location: Gurgaon, India
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
How to Apply: