OSI Systems Inc Hiring Any degree freshers 2015 for Process Associate Trainee at Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed Any degree can apply for this job from OSI Systems Inc.
Company Name: OSI Systems Inc
Position: Process Associate Trainee
Education: Any degree
OSI Systems Inc. is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and seller of security and inspection products, medical devices, and optoelectronic-based components, as well as a provider of engineering and manufacturing services. The company has more than 30 years of experience in electronics engineering and manufacturing and employs over 3,000 people through offices and production facilities located in more than a dozen countries. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.
- Preparation of Purchase Order and Goods Received Note in ERP system.
- 3 way matching i.e. Purchase Order, Goods Received Note and Purchase Invoice.
- Posting of Purchase Invoice in ERP system after 3 way matching
- Good knowledge in AP process and AR process
- Vendor Account reconciliation and Payment process based on aging report.
- Coordination with Purchase team & Vendors for any reconciliation or price difference issue.
- Month end Journal Entry preparation and knowledge of debit & credit
- Cash and Bank Entry in System and knowledge of BRS
- Knowledge of Book Keeping and GL Accounting Entry
- Travel Bill Checking as per Policy, Accounting entry and Employee Account Reconciliation
- Candidates should possess any degree from recognized university
- Knowledge of basic accounting entry (i.e Debit & Credit entry knowledge) and accounting rules.
- System Knowledge like ERP package (preferable in Navision – AP module)
- Good communication skills in English
- Good in email communication
- Good in co-ordination with Foreign entities & associates and Vendors.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: