Company Name: PAREXEL
Position:Software Validation Engineer Role
1. Thorough knowledge of test case design and strategy. Ability to critically review requirements and functional specifications.
2. Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and test case development; can easily determine what test case is required for various testing scenarios.
3. Basic knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C++, Java, and SQL.
4. Basic knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
5. Familiarity with database design and/or testing.
6. Comfortable in supporting multiple concurrent tasks.
7. Knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
PAREXEL International is a leading global biopharmaceutical services provider.For 30 years, PAREXEL has complemented client organizations with strategic insight, deep scientific knowledge, tactical expertise, and a wealth of experience throughout the development process. The Company’s offerings include worldwide regulatory expertise, Phase I-IV clinical research services, eClinical technologies that accelerate development, and integrated commercialization services.Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates in over 78 locations throughout more than 52 countries, and has over 14,400 employees worldwide.
How to Apply: