PAREXEL International Corporation is hiring FRESHERS for Associate Software Engineer profile
. Perform the responsibilities of an Associate Senior Software Engineer as specified in the SW Engineer Technical competencies framework.
. Produce software solutions in line with departmental standards, industry best practice and customer requirements
. Document work to agreed standards and procedures
. Liaising with Quality/SQA departments as the project demands
. Assist in the support of deployed software
. Be responsible for the delivery of personally assigned objectives to agreed standards and within agreed timescales.
Company Name: PAREXEL International Corporation
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 0-1 Years
1. Client focused approach to work
2. A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
3. Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
4. Experience of delivering projects using c# .net and using Microsoft’s Visual Studio development environment.
5. Basic knowledge of Oracle/MS SQL RDBMS or equivalent RDBMS experience including database design.
6. Exposure to Borland Delphi Version 7
1. 0-1 years of software development.
Over the past 30 years, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise to assist clients in the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries with the development and launch of their products in order to bring safe and effective treatments to the global marketplace for the patients who need them. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates over 78 locations throughout more than 52 countries around the world, and has over 14,400 employees.
How to Apply: