PAREXEL International Corporation is hiring FRESHERS for Software Validation Engineer profile
The Associate Implementation Specialist II will be providing services to EMC Customers.
The extent of these services will include installing, upgrading, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting EMC products, and the integration of these products with others in a dynamic customer environment that may be complex.
Company Name: PAREXEL
Position: Software Validation Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
Location: Hyderabad, India
1. Work closely with project team leaders throughout the entire software development life cycle.
2. Review all pertinent project documentation.
3. Respond to all inquiries regarding the project under test.
4. Reports on Project testing status to Project team leaders.
5. Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of personally assigned workload to agreed timelines, standards and defined requirements. Bringing to the attention of management any circumstances requiring urgent or specific attention
6. Participate in formal performance review processes
7. Develop and/or executes detailed operations testing. Records and tracks detailed results.
8. Design/Create Call Flows, produce Unit testing, collate and review completed unit testing.
Candidate Profile :
1. Thorough knowledge of test case design and strategy. Ability to critically review requirements and functional specifications.
2. Excellent knowledge of software testing techniques and test case development; can easily determine what test case is required for various testing scenarios.
3. Basic knowledge of software development languages and tools such as C++, Java, and SQL.
4. Basic knowledge of relational databases, preferably Oracle.
5. Familiarity with database design and/or testing.
6. Comfortable in supporting multiple concurrent tasks.
7. Knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus. Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
Over the past 30 years, PAREXEL has developed significant expertise to assist clients in the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries with the development and launch of their products in order to bring safe and effective treatments to the global marketplace for the patients who need them. Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates over 78 locations throughout more than 52 countries around the world, and has over 14,400 employees.
How to Apply: