On 24/01/2017, Parliament of India announced recruitment notification to recruit Parliamentary Reporter. Through this recruitment notification, Parliament of India plans to recruit Bachelors Degree candidates for the post of Parliamentary Reporter. Parliament of India is planning to recruit 20 candidates for the post of Parliamentary Reporter. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017.
Parliament of India proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Parliament of India before 27/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Parliament of India|
|Vacancy Name||Parliamentary Reporter|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||20 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||27/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||Parliament of India, New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Parliamentary Reporter Post:
Candidates can Get the Parliamentary Reporter Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Parliamentary Reporter|
|Total Vacancy: 20 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and shorthand speed of 160 words per minute in English/Hindi.|
|Desirable: Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) or courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course as prescribed by DOEACC.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 15600-39100/- per Month|
|Age Limit: 40 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates in Government service should submit their application(s) through proper channel only. (Otherwise no age relaxation will be given for the same.) No such application will be accepted 7 days after 27.02.2017. Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Applications complete in all respects should be sent to:- THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL, ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI-110001|
|Last Date: 27/02/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 27/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Parliament of India norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Parliamentary Reporter Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 27/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 27/02/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|