Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Engineer from 30/05/2015 to 19/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 56 Posts
Salary : Rs. 17,300 – 38,610/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL), Across India
Detail Of Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- No of post : 56
- QUALIFICATION : B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communications (Regular) from recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General / PH category candidates and 55% for Reserved category candidates (Aggregate of 7 th & 8th semester, first trial without ATKT).
- AGE CRITERIA: (As on the date of issuance of the advertisement- i.e. 30/05/2015) 30 Years for General category candidates and 35 years for reserved categories candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit to female candidates is 5 years in respective caste & for PH candidates the upper age limit is 40 years.
- REMUNERATION: Fixed remuneration for 1st and 2nd year would be Rs.18,000/-and Rs. 20,000/- respectively per month. No other allowances or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per Company’s rules. On completion of successful and satisfactory two years services as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer), the candidates will be appointed on regular establishment as “JUNIOR ENGINEER” in the scale of Rs. 17,300 – 38,610 depend on his overall performance
Selection Procedure For Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL) – Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- Start Date and Time of Registration 30 / 05 / 2015, 10:30 AM
- Last Date & Time of Registration 19 / 06 / 2015, 06:00 PM
- Last Date & Time of Online Payment of Fees and Generation of SBI Challans 19 / 06 / 2015, 06:00 PM
- Last Date & Time of Payment of Fees at any of the SBI Branch using System Generated SBI Challans and Final submission 22 / 06 / 2015, 06:00 PM
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application compulsorily.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test / Personal Interview on the basis of their online applications only and they have to submit the authentic photocopies of all the relevant certificates / documents and subsequently the original certificates / documents for verification as mentioned in point no. 22. Only those candidates, who are fulfilling the requisite criteria are advised to apply.
- For the payment of Non refundable application fees, the bank charges shall be paid by the applicant to the bank over and above application fees.
- The reservation for SC / ST / SEBC / Women / PH candidates shall be as per guidelines issued by GUVNL as per Government of Gujarat directives.
- The management reserves the right to short list, select or rejects any candidate for Written Test / Interview as the case may be for selection.
- The management reserves right to cancel Select list / Waiting list at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The application will be registered for further consideration only after the payment of requisite application fees is confirmed.
- Caste (Roster category) certificate of Gujarat State only will be considered.
- PH Candidates having disability of One Leg (OL) / Hearing Handicapped (HH) only can apply and shall have to submit valid certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per prevailing rules. of the SBI Branch using System Generated SBI Challans and Final submission 22 / 06 / 2015, 06:00 PM
- SEBC candidates shall have to submit Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati on or after 01/04/2015 and caste certificate issued by competent Authority of Gujarat State to be considered under SEBC category.
- Selected Candidate shall have to work anywhere under the jurisdiction of PGVCL and the candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from PGVCL to any other subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
- In case of Name / Surname changed, a copy of Gazette of that effect should be submitted.
- Departmental candidates, meeting the above criteria also have to apply ONLINE and to submit the required documents.
- Candidates who are working in Government / Semi Government / PSU have to submit the “No Objection Certificate”.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce reliving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming his / her duty.
- PGVCL will not be responsible for any postal loss/delay in receipt of application.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
How To Apply For Junior Engineer Vacancy in Paschim Gujarat Vij Co Limited (PGVCL):
- Candidates are requested to take the print out of the filled up application and to submit the same with the below mentioned documents at the time of competitive exam.
- Documents to be submitted with print out of Application. Two Passport size Photographs (To be pasted on Application Format). School Leaving Certificate. Copy of Mark Sheets of all semester of Graduation. (For Points/Grade system the candidates are requested to attach transcript showing conversion of Points/Grade in to percentage of 7th & 8th semester). Degree Certificate. Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved category). Latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate in the form of “Parishisht-K” Gujarati only (If belonging to SEBC category). Medical Certificate (For Physical Handicapped Candidates), issued by Civil Surgeon. Death Certificate and affidavit as per given format on non judicial stamp of Rs. 20/- (For Widow Candidates). Copy of proof of fees paid. Any Other relevant documents. IMPORTANT: BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE, CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO CAREFULLY GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS MENTIONED AT “HOW TO APPLY
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015.