PepsiCo India is hiring FRESHERS for Research Associate profile
. Data processing & additional analysis on SPSS
. Initial level coordination with the field agencies for research progress
. Coordination with the agencies to get the raw data timely to meet the project timelines
. Support the manager on Questionnaire building, project details sharing (TG, Methodology),
. Field kit and on the other supporting activities for the consumer researches.
Company Name: PepsiCo India
Position: Research Associate
Experience: 0-2 Years
1. Should be a graduate / post graduate with a high level of working knowledge on SPSS & learning
2. On other analytical software will be an added advantage.
3. Graduate in Economics will be preferred.
4. Project management skill will be must for this job.
5. Should have working level understanding on custom table, some of the additional analysis understanding
6. Along with statistics knowledge. Working knowledge of SPSS & Statistics, along with supporting on other MR activities.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose.
How to Apply: