Philips Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Business Analyst Software Validation at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Philips.
Company Name: Philips
Position: Business Analyst Software Validation
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Not specified
Total No of Vacancy: NA
Empress Technologies is a content service provider which is mainly targeted for internet geeks and individual people who want to develop websites. Empress Technologies is an unique web content writing company. It reached the customers with friendly and quality content. We make good SEO which is useful to websites to get top position.
1. Responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness and compliance of software validation deliverables by plan/lead/review/train/guide/support of the validation packages of IT applications in a regulated industry
2. Actively participate in the software Validation Life Cycle of regulated IT projects or platforms by planning validation deliverables, working on validation documentation, participating in authoring deliverables, functional requirements definition, traceability matrix, validation protocol development, validation testing and deviation management; and working closely with cross-functional project teams
3. Provide guidance/feedback to IT project teams in Validation compliance as per the applicable regulatory requirements and Philips Healthcare policies and procedures
4. Manages the overall IT validation for the project/program/platform to ensure predictable outcome
5. Guide/mentor/coach team members for validation in program
6. Work cross-functionally to implement improvements to the software validation practices; while adhering to the regulatory validation requirements, company QMS procedures, and industry best practices
7. Approve the executed testing documentation as a reviewer
8. Create and revise Validation best practices, Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other documentation to support the COE
9. Recommend and lead corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) to improve the validation practices
10. Provide practical solutions to a wide range of difficult challenges in IT validation independently
11. Work independently to determine and develop solutions that are innovative, thorough, and practical
12. Coordinate with program/project leadership, Q&R, ITBP and other stakeholders and manage their expectations.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: