Company Name: Planning Commission, Delhi
Education:M Phil / Phd, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech
Details of Post :
- Job Requirement : a) Analytical work relating to parameters of evaluation/assessment of different scheme, programmes & proposals. b) Provide research support in the form of wen-search, review of literature, Best practices- national/international best practices, generation of keyanalytical/research tables from NSS, Census, Educational Surveys, ASER, NHFS, Budges, CSO White Paper & RBI and other sources. c) Analysis of all-India and State-wise physical / financial progress of Plan periods for both input & output/outcome indicators-all sub-sectors in Education. d) Provide support in organising /reporting / preparation of minutes of SubGroup/Working Group/Steering Committee meetings.
- Essential (i) Master’s Degree in relevant subjects Education/ Economics/ Statistics /Econometrics/Mathematics or r technical/professional qualifications like B. Tech /MBA or equivalent in relevant field. (ii) Computer skills in word processing, spread sheet operations, application of statistical/econometric packages and PPT
- Desirable: (i) One year research experience in social sector. (Application statistical / econometric methods in software packages for dissertation/thesis at M. Phil /Ph.D. courses could be counted as experience). (ii) M. Phil/higher qualification and post qualification experience in relevant field
- Job Requirement (i) Preparation of Concept Papers/Policy papers/Country paper on various aspects of Education/Educational Reforms/Sports/ Youth affairs (ii) Preparation analytical papers/reports on International best practices in school/higher and technical education (iii) Preparation of brief for Principal Adviser/Secretary/Member/DCH on important policy matters / new interventions/institutional arrangements, (iv) Undertake specialized assignments including applied research, appraisals, evaluation and preparation of analytical reports on education/sports/youth affairs (v) Preparation of speech/material fir Principal Adviser/Secretary/Member/DCH(vi) provide support in preparation of Mid term Appraisal Reports of the XII Plan. Provid expert comments on the proposals of MHRD.
- Essential Qualifications: (i) Professionals having Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law or in relevant subject and minimum post qualification experience of 10 years in the requisite field. It is further provided that for very bright candidates, the Evaluation Committee can relax the post qualification experience requirement up to 5 Years.
- Desirable: (i) Research publications/books/national- international project experience in relevant field (ii) Application of statistical/econometric methods
Duration: Candidates selected will be appointed on contract basis normally for an initial period of one year. This term can beextended for a maximum period of five years on year to year basis depending upon performance/need of the Planning Commission.
Maximum Age Limit Maximum age limit for appointment of Young Professionals shall be 40 Years and for Consultants shall be 60 years
Fees & Local Conveyance
- Young Professionals Rs. 25,000/- and Rs. 40,000 depending upon educational Qualification and experience Plus Rs. 1500 per month as local conveyance
- Consultants Rs.40, 000/- and Rs. 70,000/- depending upon educational Qualification experience Plus Plus Rs. 3000/- as local conveyance
Interested candidates may send their CV as per the prescribed format by e-mail only within 15 days from publication of this vacancy in the newspaper/circulated on the Planning Commission website
Joint Adviser (HRD)
Room No. 301,
Planning Commission, Yojana Bhavan,
Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001. E-mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16 Apr 2014
How to Apply: