Company Name: Planning Commission
Position: Consultant, Young Professional
Education: B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.A/M.Phil or PG
Details of Post :
Consultant, Young Professional
Name of the Post :Consultant
- Qualification :Professional have a master degree in water research engineering or equivalent or bachelor degree in civil engineering and post qualification experience of 10 yrs in the requisite field for very bright candidates the evaluation of committee would be competent to the post quantification experience required up-to 5 yrs
- Retired Govt employee with G.P of R.S 7600/- and above at least 10 yrs experience
- Age : 65 yrs
- Remuneration :Rs.40000-70000/- depending the Qualification
Name of the Post : Young Professional
- Qualification :
- Graduate in Mechanical engineering B.E, B.Tech MBA, MA with working experience in power sector from a recognized University/Institute.
- experience in research/design/development, or in planning/execution of research and development programmes or project in the field of power and energy would be preferred
- Knowledge of various power sector policies and electricity acts
- computer skill in word processing, excel, power point presentation etc
- Age : 40 yrs
- Remuneration :Rs.25000-40000/- depending the Qualification
- good academic record
- Candidates with professional experience in planning/execution/evaluation of projects or academic work in the Health sector.
- Experience in collection, compilation and analysis of data on health.
- Candidates with a track record of publications in peer reviewed journals.
How to apply: Interested candidates may send their bio-data in the enclosed format (Annexure I), with two recommendations at least one of which must be from an academic counselor under whom the candidate has studied in Graduation/Post-Graduation/Ph.D. and another from Supervisor under whom candidates had worked/interned, By post so as to reach the Planning Commission by the close of office (5.30 p.m.) within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement in newspaper at the following
Joint Advisor (WR)
Room No, 449
Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11.02.2014
How to Apply: