Company Name: Planning Commission
Position: Young Professionals
Education: PG (Relevant Disciplines)
Experience: 2-3 years
Details of Post :
The Independent Evaluation Office, Planning Commission requires the services of Young Professionals on contract basis with the following job descriptions, educational qualification and terms and conditions:
- Interested candidates should have Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Sociology and Environment & Resource Management. Candidates with M. Phil. and PhD Degrees in the relevant field or with post qualification experience of 2-3 years in the requisite field as mentioned in the detailed Terms of Reference would be given preference.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as SPSS, MS Office, etc.
- Good Academic Record
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to generate a well-researched and written report
- Experience in collection, compilation and analysis of data
- Candidates having additional qualifications, research experience and published papers in the relevant field would be preferred
Period of Engagement ; Young Professionals selected will be appointed on contract basis for an initial period of one year. This term can be extended further depending on the performance of the candidate/need of IEO. However, the maximum duration of the contract will not be extended beyond five years.
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years.
Fee: Rs. 50,000/- per month. In addition to the Fee, Conveyance Allowance of Rs.1500 per month would also be paid.
Interested candidates may send their CV in the enclosed format by post or email ([email protected]) by January 20, 2014 at the following address:
Shri RK Khare
Under Secretary (A&F)
Independent Evaluation Office
R.No.222A, Vigyan Bhawan Annexe
MA Road, New Delhi-110003
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/01/2014
How to Apply: