Port of Visakhapatnam has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Traffic Manager through recruitment notification – Port of Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 – No. C2/Rect./FA & CAO/2015/2245. Candidates who have completed B.Com, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Port of Visakhapatnam
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Traffic Manager Job on or before 02.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Port of Visakhapatnam|
|Vacancy Name||Traffic Manager|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||VISAKHAPATNAM PORT TRUST PERSONNEL GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT (PERSONNEL DIVISION)|
Detail of Port of Visakhapatnam Traffic Manager Recruitment:
The post of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA &CAO) on scale of pay of Rs.51300-73000 in the rank of Head of Department, in Visakhapatnam Port Trust, will fall vacant w.e.f.31.03.2015. The post is to be filled up by absorption through composite method, Officers holding analogous posts or in the posts of FA & CAO in category-II Ports with 2 years regular service in the grade or Officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.17500-22300 (revised scale of pay of Rs.36600-62000) with four years regular service in the grade or Officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.16000-20800 (revised scale of pay of Rs.32900-58000) with 5 years regular service in the grade in the Finance Dept., of a Major Port Trust will be eligible, as per the Recruitment Rules (enclosed). However, the eligibility criteria in the feeder grade will be relaxed in deserving cases has been extended up to 31.05.2015, as per Ministry’s letter No.F.PR/12012/3/2009- PE.I, dt.22.04.2013.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|FA & CAO (Category- 1 Ports)||01||a) Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. b) 17 years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance Accounting in an /Industrial / Commercial/Govt. undertaking.||20500 -500- 26500 (revised Rs.51300 -73000)||45 yrs|
Selection Procedure for Port of Visakhapatnam- Traffic Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Traffic Manager Vacancy in Port of Visakhapatnam:
- The names of the eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the provisions in the approved Recruitment Rules for the post of FA & CAO may be forwarded together with their applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) along with the following documents to this Port Trust on or before 02.05.2015.
- Copies of ACRs duly attested by an Officer not below the rank of Deputy HOD on each of the page of the ACR of the applicant for the last five years (up to March, 2014). If ACR for a particular year/period is not available, the certificate to that effect may be attached.
- Attested copies of all certificates, as a proof of educational qualification, qualifying service/experience in the respective feeder post & pay scale wise.
- No Objection Certificate of respective Port Trust/Organization.
- An Undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected.
- Vigilance/Administrative clearance of the concerned Port in the prescribed proforma as per Ministry’s letter No.A12022/10/205-PE-I, dt.27.08.2010.
- If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the details of the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents may be sent for forwarding to Government along with application.
- It is also requested to ensure about the veracity of the University certificates and recognition of the Degree obtained by the applicants and certificate to that effect may be given by the Head of office. The applications received through proper channel only will be entertained. The applications received after the last date or without ACRs or otherwise incomplete will not be considered. Further, it is to inform that, the guidelines/directions issued by the Ministry from time to time, vide its letters dt.27.08.2010, 27.10.2010, 04.07.2012, 22.04.2013 and latest letter No.I-26/9/2014 PE-I, dt.17.06.2014, may be complied.
- It is informed that, if he/she selected to the post of FA & CAO (HoD) on scale of pay of Rs.51300 – 73000 in Accounts Department in Visakhapatnam Port Trust, under the Composite Method of Recruitment will be governed by the Service Rules and Regulations in force as amended from time to time.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.05.2015
Port of Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 – No. C2/Rect./FA & CAO/2015/2245