On 30/12/2016, West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Technician Apprentice. Through this recruitment notification, West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) plans to recruit Diploma candidates for the post of Technician Apprentice. West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) is planning to recruit 60 candidates for the post of Technician Apprentice. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/01/2017.
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) before 20/01/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||60 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 3,542/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||20/01/2017|
|Address For The Job||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) , Kolkata|
|Reference No||Advertisement Notification No.: WBPDCL/Apprentice /2017/01|
Eligibility & Details:
Technician Apprentice Post:
Candidates can Get the Technician Apprentice Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy: 60 Posts|
|Education required: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the AICTE.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Apprentices shall be paid stipend as per provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961 and in reference to notification of the Ministry of Employment and Labour, Directorate General of Employment and Training, Govt. of India issued from time to time. Currently a Stipend of Rs. 3542/- per month as applicable for Technician Apprentice -Diploma Category shall be paid during 01 (One) year Apprenticeship|
|Age Limit: Minimum 18 years. Maximum 24 years as on 01.01.2017|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates can access the online application form at www.wbpdcl.co.in. Online submission will remain open from 02.01.2017 to 20.01.2017.|
|Last Date: 20/01/2017|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/01/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 02/01/2017 to 20/01/2017.
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/01/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|