Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer, Junior Accountant through recruitment notification – Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 01 / 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, MBA, CA, CWA, B.Com, M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Officer, Junior Accountant Job on or before 27/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC)
Vacancy Name : Officer, Junior Accountant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, B.Com, M.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-50,500/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED (A Government of India Undertaking) ‘Urjanidhi’ 1 Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110 001.
Detail of Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) Officer, Junior Accountant Recruitment:
Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to the various entities in the power sector has consistently been rated as ‘Excellent’ by the Government of India in the achievement of its MOU targets. Having cumulative sanctions of Rs. 4.9 lakh crores (approx.) and disbursement of Rs. 3.5 lakh crores (approx.) up to 31st March, 2015; PFC is geared up to meet the challenges faced by the Power Sector. In order to augment manpower resources, PFC is looking for dynamic, committed and self-motivated professionals for its various units:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Experience & Age Limit|
|Officer (Technical)||1||B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Industrial/ Production/ Power/ Energy or any combination of these specializations) –Primary Qualification AND MBA with specialization in Finance/Power||Rs. 24900- 3%-50500 (on IDA pay pattern)||Min. 1 year (total) experience post primary qualification in Power sector in the field of Generation/ Transmission/ Distribution/ Project Appraisal/ Project Monitoring/ Project Planning/ Project Financing/ EPC of Power projects Maximum age limit: 39 years for PWD from General category; 42 years for PWD from OBC category; 44 years for PWD from SC/ST category NOTE: Candidates not fulfilling the experience criteria can also apply. However, such candidates will be considered for the position of ‘Dy Officer (Technical)’ in the pay scale of `20600-3%- 46500. Maximum age limit for such candidates will be one year lower than the limit mentioned above.|
|Officer (Entity Appraisal)||1||Full-time Graduation & CA/ICWA OR B.Com./B.E.(Electrical/Mechanical) & MBA (Finance) or equivalent||Rs. 24900- 3%-50500 (on IDA pay pattern)||Min. 1 year post qualification experience in the field of credit appraisal in a reputed company or one year experience in power sector. Maximum age limit: 39 years for PWD from General category; 42 years for PWD from OBC category; 44 years for PWD from SC/ST category NOTE: Candidates not fulfilling the experience criteria can also apply. However, such candidates will be considered for the position of ‘Dy Officer (Entity Appraisal)’ in the pay scale of `20600-3%- 46500. Maximum age limit for such candidates will be one year lower than the limit mentioned above.|
|Jr Accountant||1||B.Com. AND M.Com. (Candidate with higher/professional qualification would not be considered for this post)||Rs. 16000- 3%-35500 (on IDA pay pattern)||Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in the area of Accounting / Finance. Knowledge of computer (MS Word and Excel) is essential. Maximum age limit: 44 years for PWD from General category; 47 years for PWD from OBC category; 49 years for PWD from SC/ST category.|
Selection Procedure for Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) – Officer, Junior Accountant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- All qualifications should be full time and from Universities/ Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidate belonging to Government/Semi-Government organization/ PSUs shall normally send their application through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and they will have to produce relieving order from their organization in the event of their selection.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
- All Computations of age/ minimum experience requirement/ qualification shall be done w.r.t. July 27, 2015. The date of declaration of result/ issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a post/ level shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her the right to be called for interview/ considered for selection process.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase/ decrease/ be cancelled at the discretion of PFC Management, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Positions are advertised for PFC, postings can be at any of the Units/Projects/Regional Offices/JVs/Subsidiaries of PFC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Single to and fro fare by shortest route as per the Corporation’s rules will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket/ proof of journey.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.
How to apply for Officer, Junior Accountant Vacancy in Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) :
Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply Online through PFC website i.e. www.pfcindia.com (career page) from 1000 hours on July 6, 2015 to 1700 hours on July 27, 2015. After successful registration, candidates are required to take printout of the system generated Registration-cumApplication form. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Registration-cum-Application form and the same should be sent along with the self attested photo copy of proof of date of birth, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by Post, in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………, Application No………………………” addressed to “The Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001”. All the Registration-cum-Application forms along with requisite enclosures should reach us by July 28, 2015. However, in respect of the applications received (only by Post/ Speed Post) from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date for receipt of applications is August 4, 2015. The benefit of extended date will be available only in respect of applications received by Post/ Speed Post from the above mentioned areas/regions. In case of applications received by hand or through courier service, benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of residence of the applicant. Note All the applicants are requested to forward only their system generated applications along with requisite enclosures.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/7/2015
Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 01 / 2015.