Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Manager/Senior Engineer with BE/B.Tech/BSc in Engg/AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical(Power)in Power Systems Engineering or equivalent M.Tech or Ph.D holders
Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)
Position: Deputy Manager/Senior Engineer
Education: BE/B.Tech/BSc,M.Tech, Ph.D
Experience: 6-9 years
Details of Post :
Deputy Manager/Senior Engineer:
Name of the Position / Level: Dy. Manager (Electrical) / E4
- Grade E4 (Rs.32,900-58,000) Essential
- Qualification BE/B.Tech/BSc(Engg)/AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/Power Systems Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized Institutes/ University. M.Tech or Ph.D. in Power System Analysis or Power System Engineering is desirable.
- Essential Experience Should have nine years post qualification experience in executive / gazetted officer cadre of which at least three years in the following
- pay scale or equivalent level **: IDA : Rs. 13750– 18700 (pre revised) & Rs. 29100–54500 (Revised) Govt : Rs. 10000 –15200 (pre revised) & Rs. 15600 – 39100 (Grade Pay Rs. 6600) (Revised)
Name of the Position / Level: Sr. Engineer (Electrical):
- Essential Qualification BE/B.Tech/BSc(Engg)/AMIE in Electrical/ Electrical(Power)/Power Systems Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized Institutes/ University. M.Tech or Ph.D. in Power System Analysis or Power System Engineering is desirable.
- Essential Experience Should have six years post qualification experience in Executive/Gazetted officer cadre of which at least three years in the following pay scale or equivalent level **:
- IDA : Rs. 12000 – 17500 (pre revised) & Rs. 24900 – 50500 (Revised) Govt : Rs. 8000-13500 (Pre-revised) & Rs. 9300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs. 5400(Revised)
Selection Process : The selection process shall consist of Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates shall have the option to be interviewed in Hindi or English. “The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required.
How To Apply : Interested eligible candidates should apply ON LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. An application fee of Rs.400/- is payable by candidates (other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM) through a non-refundable A/C Payee Demand Draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India) Candidates should ensure the following while filling up the online registration form: Details of the Demand Draft are entered correctly. Qualification Details are complete. Complete Details of experience are mentioned separately for each organization alongwith pay details. Details of more than one posts held within the same organization are mentioned separately along with the pay scales and area of experience. On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number, which then has to be downloaded, signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post along with following enclosures The application and the enclosures should be sent to the address mentioned below in an envelope by ordinary post only.
The Advertiser (PG),
Post Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
DELHI – 110051
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : June 27, 2014
Date of Commencement of Online Submission of Applications: 31/05/2014
Date of Closing of Online Submission of Applications : 27/06/2014 (5 PM
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications (Resume) : 11/07/2014
Base Date for computation of Age, Post Qualification : 27/06/2014
How to Apply: