Company Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Position: Executive Trainee
Education: BSc, BE/B.Tech(EEE, Electrical)
Details of Post :
Posts are reserved for PwD candidates belonging to Orthopedically Handicapped (One leg affected) and Hearing Handicapped (Partially Deaf) subcategories
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Valid Score in the Electrical Engineering (EE) paper of GATE 2014. Candidate should have appeared in the EE paper of GATE 2014 and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2014 Organizing Body.
Upper Age Limit : 28 years as on 31.12.2013
Cours, Discipline, Percentage of Marks
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/Institute – Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering – Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *
- AMIE – Electrical – Minimum 65% with both Sections A & B cleared by 31.03.2014
Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2014 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre final examination.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE : The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of ` 24900-50500 during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be bsorbed as Engineer. The approximate CTC per annum are as follows:
- During Training ` 7.65 lakhs
- After Training ` 13.40 lakhs
The CTC shall vary slightly depending on location of posting.
On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
- From 18thDecember 2013 onwards, candidates can download their GATE admit cards from the zonal GATE websites of IISc and 7 IITs. The GATE admit Card shall contain their GATE 2014 Registration Number as well as GATE 2014 Enrolment ID.
- From 7thJanuary 2014 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their GATE registration number and other required information. GATE Registration No. as appearing on the top portion of GATE-2014 admit card (2 alpha, 9 numerics) needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2014 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details xactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- The process of application for this Executive Trainee post in POWERGRID is completed with the generation of the unique POWERGRID Registration Number. Upon completion, an email shall be sent to the candidate for confirmation.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected] “ET-19 – <POWERGRID Regn. ID>- _____” in the subject line. Candidates are required toadd this e-mail-id to their address book in order to avoid any e-mail communication gap.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14 Feb 2014
How to Apply: