Power Grid Corporation of India has issued arecruitment notification for the recruitmentof Assistant (Finance) through recruitmentnotification – Power Grid Corporation of IndiaRecruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.SR-I/ 01/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Com/ M.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Power Grid Corporation of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant (Finance) on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant (Finance)|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com/ M.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 12,500 – 27,500/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||hief Manager (HR)/ HOP, POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. SRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS 6-6-8/32&395E, KAVADIGUDA MAIN ROAD, SECUNDERABAD – 500080|
DETAIL OF POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA ASSISTANT (FINANCE) RECRUITMENT:
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids. POWERGRID operates around 1,15,000 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 192 Sub-stations (as on 31.03.2015) and wheels about 55% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also operates around 29,641 kms of Telecom Network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of 15,230 Crore and Net Profit of 4497 Crore (FY: 2013-14). POWERGRID, Southern Region Transmission System-I is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic persons to join its fold as Assistant( Finance):
- No of post : 04
- Qualification: B Com with first (1st ) division. Additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable
- Experience : Candidate should have One year Post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of an organization of repute; should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization; should have worked on Computers and familiar with various software used in Finance and Accounting function
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12,500 – 27,500/-pm
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA – ASSISTANT (FINANCE) POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- Written Test shall be of Object Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts – 1. Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions in Finance discipline. 2. Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc. 3. All questions carry equal marks (1). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
- To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score minimum of 30% in each Part I and Part II separately and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks in Written Test. For reserved vacancies OBC(NCL) the qualifying criteria in Written Test is minimum of 25% in each Part I and Part II separately and a minimum aggregate of 30% marks.
- Among the candidates qualified in Written Test, the top scoring candidates shall be shortlisted categorywise for Computer skill test and Interview, proportional to the number of vacancies in the respective category.
- Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentage of 40% (for unreserved)/ 30% (for reserved i.e. OBC (NCL) in the Personal Interview will be eligible to be considered for empanelment. For calculation of final score, the weightage assigned are – Written Test 85%, Computer Skill Test 3% and Interview 12%. In order to get empanelled, candidates must qualify separately in the Written Test and in the Personal Interview.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Categories of PwD eligible for the posts shall be as per the categories of PwD identified suitable for the posts as per Govt. Notification.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Ex-SM candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Written Test and Personal interview, if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement given in the web site. Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- POWERGRID will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application in transit
- Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement, incomplete applications, unsigned, without photograph, Demand Draft or necessary document proofs will be rejected. Applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will neither be entertained nor returned. Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- The admit card indicating roll number, name of the test venue and guidelines for the test will be sent to the candidates found eligible based on the information submitted by the candidate. Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad. Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID. Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates should ensure that the same Colour passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process. Legal jurisdiction will be Hyderabad in case of any cause/ dispute.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANT (FINANCE) VACANCY IN POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed application format. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Application should be accompanied with documents in support of age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex-serviceman. The list of documents which are acceptable as proofs of the criteria are as follows: a. Date of Birth: X class marksheet/ Birth Certificate b. Essential Qualification: i. Percentage: Final Marksheet ii. Degree/ Diploma c. Caste/ Disability/ Discharge certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by competent authority
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/- shall be payable by candidates belonging to General and OBC(NCL) category for the post of Assistant (Finance) through a non-refundable Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Secunderabad. Bank charges will be borne by the candidate. No other mode of payment i.e., Money order, Postal order, Cheque etc., is acceptable.
- Application form duly filled in and signed shall be sent through ordinary post at the following address: a. Address : Chief Manager (HR)/ HOP, POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. SRTS-I, REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS 6-6-8/32&395E, KAVADIGUDA MAIN ROAD, SECUNDERABAD – 500080
- Along with Demand Draft (if applicable) & other relevant documents in an envelope superscribed : “Application for the Post of “Assistant (Finance)” so as to reach latest by the Last Date of receipt of applications given below.
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview. Driven by Technology – Powered by Professionals. All Candidates are requested to ensure that the application along with enclosures is sent by Ordinary Post and NOT by any other means like Courier, Speed Post etc. Candidates should write their Name and Post Applied for on the reverse of the bank draft. Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015
Reference: Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.SR-I/ 01/2015
How to Apply: