On 09/12/2016, Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited (PTCUL) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Engineer. Through this recruitment notification, Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited (PTCUL) plans to recruit B.E, B.Tech candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited (PTCUL) is planning to recruit 54 candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can APPLY before 16-01-2017.
Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited (PTCUL) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited (PTCUL) before 16-01-2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited (PTCUL)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||54 Post|
|Salary Range||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||16-01-2017|
|Address For The Job||Secretary, Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education, Joint Entrance Examination and Training Research and Development Cell Upper amavala, Tapovan Nalapani Dehradun|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Engineer Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Engineer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Engineer (E&M) (Trainee) – 47,2. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Trainee) – 04 3. Assistant Engineer (I.T.) (Trainee) – 03 posts|
|Total Vacancy: 54 Posts|
|Education required: All Interested Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: INR Rs. 15600 – 39,100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay|
|Age Limit: Candidates Applicant age should be between 18 to 42 Years As On 01-07-2016. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement|
|Application Fee For The Job: For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 1500/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 750/-|
|Procedure: All Eligible job seekers Can Download application Form through official website http://www.ubter.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 16-01-2017. Address -Secretary, Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education, Joint Entrance Examination and Training Research and Development Cell Upper amavala, Tapovan Nalapani Dehradun.|
|Last Date: 16-01-2017|
|Location of Job: DEHRADUN|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16-01-2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited (PTCUL) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Engineer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 16-01-2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 16-01-2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|