Company Name: Prasar Bharati
Position: Advisors/ External Co-ordinators
Education: Expert in the Concerned Field
Details of Post :
Advisors/ External Co-ordinators
DD Bharati, The Art and Culture Channel of Doordarshan invites applications from individuals with expertise and updated knowledge in the fields of (1) Archaeology, Museum & History, (2) Classical Music & Dance, (3) Folk Expressions, (4) Visual Arts especially Modern Art, (5) Theatre and related areas, to associate with the channel on part time basis as Advisors / External coordinators.
They would be selected by a committee and are expected to provide services in all of the following or selected areas, mutually agreed upon terms:
- Identify Public and Private Organizations from where DD Bharati can form partnerships for worthy materials.
- Preview and monitor the transfer and editing of materials.
- Preparation of calendar of events across the country where the specific line is concerned.
- Liasion with organizers for partnership with DD Bharati and sort copyright issues as also oversee DD Bharati’s publicity so as to reach the interested groups.
- Co-ordinate with local DD Kendras for coverage for LIVE recordings.
- Draw up a list of biographical interviews of Scholars/Experts (with suggested names of interviewers).
- Provide research inputs and coordinate recordings at Doordarshan Kendras.
- Preview of software from Doordarshan Archives and help prepare classified lists. Suggest and supervise its editing / repackaging.
Remuneration will be based on the expertise, experience & output. Prasar Bharati / Doordarshan reserve the right to communicate with only shortlisted candidates.
The last date for receipt of applications is 24th January. The applications, highlighting the academic qualification, achievements in the related field, honours and distinctions, and the current/last position held, be sent at the following address:
Sh. Ramchandra Rao,
Room 205, Tower 1,
Doordarshan Bhavan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- 110001
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24/01/2014
How to Apply: