Prasar Bharati invites application for the recruitment of News Editor/ News Reader cum Translator with Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
|Company name||Prasar Bharati India Limited|
|Posts||News Editor/ News Reader cum Translator|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Application Last date||18.11.2014|
Details of Post :
News Editor/ News Reader cum Translator
Regional News Unit, All India Radio, Aurangabad requires need based contractual work force of the following nature on consolidated/fixed remuneration which by no means, is an appointment or recruitment on regular basis:
|Post||No of Post||Essential Qualification||Salary|
|News Editor||1||Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication / Radio and TV journalism, experience in broadcast Journalism and handling in reporting assignment.||Consolidated amount Rs.25,000 per month.|
|News Reader cum Translator||2||Post Graduate with English and Graduate and conversant with Marathi.||Consolidated amount Rs. 23000 Per month.|
How to apply :
- All the applicants for the above short term contractual requirements must be alumni of a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Marathi is a must. Knowledge of other language (s) may be considered as additional merit.
- The shortlisted candidates for News Reader cum Translators would be required to undergo interviewed and voice audition test. However, the candidates applying for the post of News Editor will not be required to undergo voice audition test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview/test.
- The contractual engagement will be purely on temporary basis, will have no claim for regularisation and terminable on one month’s notice from either side.
- The consolidated/fixed remuneration will not attract any perks.
- The persons engaged on full time basis will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their detailed Bio-data along with attested photocopies of the documents in support of their claim on qualification and experience. Recent passport size colour photograph should also be attached with the application.
- The application may be sent to The Head of Office , All India Radio, Jalna Road, Aurangabad, 431005 clearly indicating on the Envelop “Application for the post of “News Editor ” or “ News Reader cum Translator”
- Last date for the receipt of applications is 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.
- The applications received incomplete or after the due date would be summarily rejected.
- Decision of Selection Committee will be final and no representation would be entertained on selection.
- The engagement of the assignees is subject to Prasar Bharati Memo No. A-10/ 159/09-PPC dated 27.09.2014 and amendments from time to time.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.11.2014