Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of News Reader cum Translator & Nwes Editor through recruitment notification – Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job News Reader cum Translator & Nwes Editor on or before 28/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name : News Reader cum Translator & Nwes Editor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-23,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Panaji
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Prasar Bharati,(Broadcasting Corporation of India),ALL INDIA RADIO: PANAJI ,Altinho,Panaji, Goa 403 001.
Detail Of Prasar Bharati News Reader cum Translator & Nwes Editor Recruitment:
Regional News Unit, All India Radio, Panaji requires need based contractual work force of the following nature on consolidated/fixed remuneration which by no means, is an appointment or recruitment on regular basis:
News Reader cum Translator(NRT)—Two;
- Essential Qualification–Graduate with English or Hindi and good writing and speaking proficiency in Konkani (in Devnaagri script)Language.
- Age– Between 18and 45 year ason Last date of application from English;Nature of jobReading ofnews bulletinsin Konkani andtranslationand Hindi into Konkani (Devnaagri)as the case may be.
- Remuneration–Consolidated amount Rs. 23,000/- Per month.
- Essential Qualification–Graduate from a University and Diploma in Journalism /Mass Communication/Radio & TV Journalism or/and Diploma in Journalism. Handling in reporting Assignment. And good proficiency in Konkani (in Devnaagri script)Language.
- Age– Between 18and 45 year ason Last date ofapplicationfrom English;
- Nature of job– Editing news and compilation of bulletins ;
- Remuneration–Consolidated amount Rs. 25,000/- Per month.
Selection Procedure For Prasar Bharati – News Reader cum Translator & Nwes Editor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For News Reader cum Translator & Nwes Editor Vacancy in Prasar Bharati:
- Candidates residing in and around Panaji only are eligible for applying this post.
- All the applicants for the above short term contractual requirements must be alumni of a recognized University.
- Proficiency in Konkani is a must. Knowledge of other language (s) may be considered as additional merit.
- The shortlisted candidates for News Reader cum Translators would be required to undergo written test, interview and voice audition test. There will be no voice test for News Editor.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for interview/test.
- The contractual engagement will be purely on temporary basis, will have no claim for regularisation and terminable on one month’s notice from either side.
- The consolidated/fixed remuneration will not attract any perks.
- The persons engaged on full time basis will not be allowed to take any other assignment during the period of contractual engagement.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their detailed Bio-data along with attested photocopies of the documents in support of their claim on qualification and experience. Recent passport size colour photograph should also be attached with the application.
- The application may be sent to The Head of Office, All India Radio, Altinho, Panaji , Goa 403 001 clearly indicating on the Envelop “Application for the post of Contractual News Reader cum Translator”.
- Last date for the receipt of applications is 1500 hrs. on 28th Sept. 2015.
- The applications received incomplete or after the due date would be summarily rejected.
- Decision of the Selection Committee will be final and no representation would be entertained on selection.
- The engagement of the assignees is subject to PrasarBharati Memo No. A-10/ 159/09-PPC dated 27.09.2012 and amendments from time to time.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/09/2015