Prasar Bharati has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part Time Correspondent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Prasar Bharati
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Part Time Correspondent on or before 20/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Prasar Bharati
Vacancy Name :Part Time Correspondent
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,00/-pm
Job Location : Jammu
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Prasar Bharati, Station Director, Radio Kashmir Jammu, Jammu.
Detail Of Prasar Bharati Part Time Correspondent Recruitment:
Radio Kashmir Jammu, Jammu, invites application for engagement of Part Time Correspondent for Kishtwar, Rajouri and Poonch Districts on contractual part time basis as per Revised Scheme for engagement of PTC’s (available at NSD website www.newsonair.nic.in). Persons already in Govt. Service, Central/State Government/ Administration of union Territory or in any Public Service Undertaking (PSU) and member of any political party will not be considered for engagement of PTC. The contract will be renewed yearly subject to satisfactory performance during earlier contract period. PTCs have to file news stories to Radio Kashmir/Srinagar/Leh/Jammu (All India Radio) and Doordarshan.
- ESSEENTIAL QUALIFICATION: 1. PG Diploma/Degree in Journalism/Mass Media of Graduate with minimum 2 years journalism experience.
- Age limit 24-45 years as on 01.01.2015. Should reside at the district Headquarters or within a radius of 10 km from the
- District Headquarters/ Municipal limit in the concerned district.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION: 1. Knowledge of computers and word processing. 2. Possession/ access to camera/equipment for television coverage. 3. Experience of visual coverage
- REMUNERATION: Retainership remuneration will be Rs. 3,000 per month. Conveyance charges will be Rs. 500 per month. Communication charges (including expenses for telephone, broadband, fax, postage etc,. incurred in connection with news work) will be Rs. 750 per month.
Selection Procedure For Prasar Bharati – Part Time Correspondent Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Part Time Correspondent Vacancy in Prasar Bharati:
Application containing full bio-data i.e Name, Data of birth, Residential Address, Telephone No./FAX/E-Mail. Education Qualification, Journalistic Experience, Claim regarding knowledge of computers and word processing. Claim regarding possession/access to camera/equipment for television coverage and experience in visual coverage along with self-attested copies of supporting certificates, testimonials and one photograph clearly indicating on the Envelop “Application for the post of PTC-2015” should reach the Station Director, Radio Kashmir Jammu, Jammu latest by 20 November 2015 in the prescribed application form
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/11/2015